13

Jimin

"Get inside," My homeroom teacher pushes me into the classroom and locks the door after. I turn around and run my hands through my hair. I'm so pissed. I got detention just because I was late. Being late an hour isn't that late, Mr. Masuco is being a fucktard. And the fact that he locked the door makes him even more of a fucktard. I sigh and turn away from the door as I take off my bag. I just want to sit on my couch and play GTA.

Zoey was getting on my nerves today. She thinks we're in a relationship. Not only that but I also found out that she had sex with one of my classmates in the WC. I could vomit thinking about his dick inside of her. I don't care though. She's nothing but a toy. Someone I use for my pleasure and break her heart after some time. I can't wait to do that. I'm definitely going to do that soon, maybe tomorrow. I don't want her clinging to me at Taeyhung's party.

She was bragging to me about Y/n the whole time. I don't know who she got the information from about me flirting with Y/n.

Y/n.

I don't know why but she attracts me in some way. Her beautiful big doe eyes, her lips, and her soft hair. She's so beautiful. Her personality is funny and precious. She seems so innocent to me. And I actually like it. All the girls I hooked up with were all different. I was sure they'd want to get laid by me but Y/n not. Y/n is playing hard to get and it turns me on so much. And her innocence as well.

I want her.

She aroused my interest. No wonder why Tae never told me anything about her. She's something special, definitely. Thinking about the way she looked at me today makes me so hard.

"Jimin?" A familiar voice suddenly appears, making me lift my head and look search for the person. And there she is. Y/n sitting at one of the desks in the middle of the classroom. I furrow my brows. Why is she here? "Y/n?" I sit down next to her and place my bag on the floor.

The hoodie jacket she wears looks so hot on her. I want to just make her sit on my lap and make her ride me. I'd fuck her every day and wouldn't get tired of her, I know it. She's just so hard to resist, especially her soft-looking lips.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. Since when does someone like her get detention? I thought she was a nerd, kind of. She sighs and leans on the chair, chuckling. "I beat up your little girl," I furrow my brows again, thinking who she means. But there's only one person that I can think of.

She beat up Zoey. Holy shit.

"Zoey?" I ask, to make sure she means her. I'm surprised. "Yes," She responds, her face expressionless. "And why would you do that?" She groans and rests her head on the table, looking out the window. "Why do you even care?" I smirk. "Well, I do," I reply and stare at the back of her head. "Jimin, please stop," Ugh. I hate it when she says my name. My pants get tighter as she says my name.

It makes me so horny whenever she speaks out my name. It sounds so soothing and yet so sexy. "Baby, can you stop?" She sits up and turns to look at me. "D-Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" She says nervously. My smirk grows wider at her cuteness. "And weren't you the one who enjoyed it?" I tease her as her cheeks flush in a shade of red, making her look adorable and so submissive.

"P-Please stop..." She repeats begging me to stop, this time sounding serious and kind of heartbroken. I'm irritated. "Why are you so serious about me calling you that, huh?" I ask her and cross my arms over the desk, looking at her as she's looking down. "It's a long story," She responds and takes a deep breath.

"Tell me," I'm surprised myself. I'm actually curious about why she's so stern when it comes to these names I call her or when I tease her. I feel like she's quite exaggerating sometimes, like a week or ago when she started crying and ran out of the classroom. I thought she was an easy target after her sensibility. But she's not at all and I like that.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asks and I nod at her question.

This is the very first time in my entire life that I feel pity for someone, especially a girl. Y/n sits there and balls her eyes out as she's hugging herself and the sight makes me want to burn her ex-boyfriend.

So this is why she's 'hard to get'.

She got her heart broken.

Just like me.

But worse.

My eyes soften at her state. How can someone be so cruel?

I don't know Y/n that well. Okay, I don't know her at all and I feel bad for what I've been doing to her. I played with her emotions without even knowing her backstory and now I wonder if there were many girls with such a past and with whom I played.

Y/n still sobs quietly. I don't know what to do. Before I can speak up and tell her that I'm sorry, the sound of keys jiggling echoes through the room. The door opens and Mr. Masuco enters the classroom. "You guys are dismissed,"

Both Y/n and I put on our bags and leave the classroom. "Don't forget about your suspension, L/n," Mr. Masuco stops Y/n for a second as she looks down at the floor and wipes away her last tears. She nods and walks past him while my eyes don't leave her movements.

Something about her is just so different. I feel weird looking at her. She's been through a lot in the past. Her ex-boyfriend abused her and made her cry every day. Taehyung was the only man who was there for her and her parents got divorced. God.

I instantly shake my head on my wait out of the school building and try to shrug off those idiotic thoughts. I'm someone who plays with females and not someone who pities them. This is just not me. I am not like this. I'm a playboy. I shouldn't care about that Y/n girl. She's nothing but another target.

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.