7

Jimin

Taehyung's friends don't like me. Not even a little bit. It's obvious. The only person at the table who greeted me and was being friendly was that guy with the dimples, and that's it. I honestly don't care. It's not like we're going to be friends or something. Tae's my only friend at this school and he's enough for me since we are childhood friends as well. He knows me the best out of everyone. But do I know him the best out of everyone?

I didn't even know that that Y/n girl is one of his close friends. He never told me anything about her. I was feeling a bit irritated when I saw him with her in the hallway in front of the biology room. How are they this close and why didn't Tae tell me about her before. I sigh and walk to the right to head to the restroom when someone pins me against the wall, a firm grip on the collar of my shirt.

Damn.

Zoey then suddenly smashes her lips against mine, kissing me hungrily. I groan into the kiss, as my hands travel down to her, squeezing both her ass cheeks as she moans in a pitchy tone, making me smirk while we're still standing here next to the male WC, making out.

What we are doing here, in the corridor, making out and stuff.

That doesn't mean a single fuck to me.

But it obviously does to Zoey Harvard.

I always notice her checking me out lustily when I'm walking past her and her friends. I know I make her heart beat whenever I touch her by accident. And I also know that I'm going to break her heart as soon as I lay my eyes on another girl. That will happen after I was deep inside of Zoey and I can't wait.

I never ever had any feelings for a girl. Only once, but that is the past now. I don't want to look back to that ever again. I'm over it and it should stay like this. I'm happy with the present. This is enough for me. Fucking around and breaking girls' hearts. It's fun. I may sound like an asshole, but some women actually deserve to get their hearts broken. Some of them might not, but I repeat, I don't give a fuck.

We both pull away as we're breathing heavily, my hands on her waist. I look down at her as her green-blue eyes pierce through my brown ones. My eyes move to her throat the sudden urge of choking her comes in my mind. I pull her closer to me as our bodies are now against one another.

"Babygirl, what is going through that mind of yours?" I ask her teasingly as I raise my brows, her hand on my chest as her lips part, wanting to respond. But before she's able to do so, someone else's presence can be sensed.

Both, Zoey and I look to our left, my face expression changes.

Y/n.

She looks mad yet calm. The last time we talked was today in the morning, when I hurt her by accident and I swear to god I didn't mean to hurt her and make her bleed. I break girls' hearts, I don't abuse them or make them bleed. I don't tolerate bullshit like that at all.

Zoey catches my attention again as she smashes my lips against hers one more time using the collar of my T-shirt right in front of Y/n and pulls away after a while. "You'll find out later," She winks and leaves, walking past Y/n and not sparing her a single glance as she is playing the arrogant one.

I take a deep breathe as I get off the wall and push back my black hair, using my hand. I look at Y/n one last time, expecting her to say something but she still stands there, watching every move I make. I shrug her off my thoughts as I put my hand on the doorhandle of the WC but before I can step inside, I hear her saying my name. God. Why do I hate it when she says my name? I get frustrated every time she does that.

"Jimin," I let go of the door handle, and step back, now standing in front of the girl with the curtain bangs. I gaze her up and down. She's wearing a yellow-black thin plaid jacket and a white T-shirt underneath tucked in her blue wide trousers which almost reach the floor. My eyes then move to hers.

"What?" I ask her and lean against the wall, my feet resting against it as well. She then approaches me, making me feel surprisingly excited by her next move. I then suddenly remember what happened yesterday.

She almost got raped.

I'm glad I saved her. I wonder what she was doing after she went home. My eyes then wander to her cheek. She must have let her wound get treated, since there was a bruise.

I hide my hands in the pocket of my jeans.

"Why are you doing this?" She asks, making me furrow my eyebrows while she looks angry. But the question is, why am I getting all turned on by her being so pissed. I smirk mentally but get myself together as I reply.

"Doing what?" I ask her, sounding like I don't care about her problem. It's fun teasing her.

She squints her eyes. "You know what you're doing and honestly," I stand up straight again, keeping my hands in my pockets as she pauses.

"I'm so tired seeing you with Zoey! It makes me sick! It's only been two days and-" I step forward, approaching her and getting closer and closer with every step, making her stop talking as her back hits the grey wall.

I repeat what she said:

She is tired of seeing me together with Zoey.

It's been two days already since I'm at Winterville and I already got all the girls drooling over me. But what might be Y/n's problem? Let me guess.

She's about to fall in love me with me. I remember the first time I saw her, it was the start of the new grade and I flirted with her. And I saved her from three guys after that and went out with one of my "victims" right in front of her. I want to laugh counting up all the aspects.

My attention gets back to the girl who's looking up at me, her cheeks red as she's blushing. I smirk, feeling victorious once again in my life. I slowly lean closer to her ear. "So what? You got a problem with that?" My voice sounding deep and raspy as I respond.

I instantly trap her, my palms against the wall as she gets smaller. "Don't make me punish you, Y/n," I pause.

"One kiss will be enough to make you fall in love with me,"

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.