16

Y/n

I've been sitting here for quite 10 minutes after I saw Taehyung dancing with some girl, looking all happy. It's not like I'm jealous or anything, but he seemed fine. He seemed so happy since we stopped talking after school and after he helped Zoey. People are always so mean to me. They always betray me but I never expected something like this from Tae Tae. He hurt me so badly and I just couldn't look at him anymore, which is why I ran into any door. I didn't care. I just wanted one to see me crying because of him. But here I am. Sitting against the stall while Park Jimin is standing in the doorframe of the cabin. This is so embarrassing. I texted him hours ago, apologizing because I cried in front of him and now I am here once again, balling my eyes out. He might be here with Taehyung which makes this even worse.

I look up at the black-haired guy and wipe away my tears, ruining my makeup. This is awkward. I slowly stand up and look down at the dirty ground. What must he be thinking of me? There's silence between us, no one's saying anything which makes the situation even weirder. I just want it to get over with so I decide to speak up, not moving my gaze from the ground. "I'm sorry you had to witness me crying again," I pull the strap of my dark-purple purse over my shoulder. "Excuse me." I want to get out of the cabins but Jimin comes my way, blocking me from leaving.

My eyes pierce into his, and we're making eye contact as my heart beats faster. This happens often when I'm close to him, which doesn't even surprise me anymore. I'm used to my heart racing at the sight of him and his touch. And of course, I hate myself for being like this when it happens. His eyes look so beautiful. They get more mesmerizing every time I look at them and it's so crazy. His lips look so plump and kissable, that I wouldn't get rid of them at all.

Jimin looks at me worriedly. "What happened and why are you here?" I don't go to clubs. Tae has always talked about La Nuit which is a new club in Toronto and since I needed some distraction, I came here all by myself. I came alone because Taehyung is my only friend actually. I sigh. "Why do you care?" I ask and chuckle at his silliness. Why would he even care? Where's his chic Zoey at? I forgot I beat the shit out of her. Jimin scoffs and steps back as his back hits the wall and he holds onto the cases of his trousers. "You cried in the male restroom, why shouldn't I care, Y/n?" My knees weaken at the soft and soothing way he calls me by my name.

I ignore the feeling and effect he has on me. I look down again, not knowing what to say, I mean, I'd be curious as well finding myself crying in the male restroom. "C'mon. It has to be something serious," He says. I look at him again, he raises his brows and his eyes are not leaving me. I'll tell him what's going on and why I'm here in the first place. But not here. The smell of the toilets is way too disgusting. "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Anything else?" I shake my head and slightly smile at the waitress before she leaves to serve us our coffees. I look outside the window. It's already dark outside. Jimin and I went to a Café nearby in the city. We came here on foot because he didn't take his car with him. But I don't care. It's not that of a big deal. We didn't exchange any words on our way here. Jimin sits in front of me.

"So? Ready to talk?" He asks, making me shift my gaze at him as I lean against the soft material behind me. The radio is playing in the background, while we're the only ones here. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I open them again and they immediately land on Jimin. How am I supposed to concentrate when he looks so good in that leather jacket? This guy has so much potential when it comes to picking out clothes. Not only that, but he just looks insanely hot. Especially his features.

I instantly shrug off these thoughts. "Where should I begin? Well-" He cuts me off. "Why were you at La Nuit in the first place?" I sigh again and start talking after. "Well, I don't know why but Taehyung is mad at me," I tell him and he listens carefully. "I got into a fight with Zoey Harvard," He frowns. I roll my eyes at him. "The girl you always make out with," He chuckles. I should tell him which role Zoey plays in Tae's life. "Well, you may don't know, but everybody knows that Zoey is Tae's ex," I finally confess and his eyes widen, his underlip between his thumb and index finger.