20

"Y/n?" I instantly stop sobbing and crying as soon as I hear the familiar voice saying my name. I lift my head only to see Jimin coming out of the bathroom which is connected to the spare room of Taehyung's house. He closes the door behind him, his eyes not leaving mine and I bet on everything that my makeup is ruined. Wow. What an amazing day. I take my bag and stand up as I wipe away the tears with the back of my hand and turn around.

I don't want to speak to him. He hasn't texted me back since the day we kissed and basically ghosted me and I hate him for that. How disgusting can someone be? But it was so obvious Tae warned me before about Jimin and his bad intentions. And personality. I just want to leave and leave Park Jimin behind me. I'm so tired of people hurting my feelings. 

I put my hand on the doorknob as I want to open it and leave this crappy place, when I feel Jimin's soft hand on mine, holding me back from twisting the door and leaving. I stare at his veiny hand. I then turn around and sniff, looking into his dark orbs. "W-What do you want?" I question, my gaze not leaving him. 

His eyes switch from the doorknob to my face and he stays silent before he responds. "I don't want you to leave," He says. I scoff and laugh, sarcastically. People are trash. That's a fact. "What do you mean, you don't want me to leave?" I say. "You literally ghosted me a-and Taehyung-" I cut myself off and look away, biting my bottom lip while I remember Taehyung and how he looked at me and Zoey sitting on his lap, kissing him. Pure betrayal. 

Tears roll down my eyes again and I turn around and realize that Jimin has already removed his hand and instantly put mine back on it and want to twist the door open when he harshly turns me around and my back hits the door. "J-Jimin," I say his name. "Please, I want to leave," I confess, looking at him. 

He forwards his hand to my face and carefully wipes away my wet mascara. "Don't waste your tears for him. He's not worth your beautiful tears," He softly says and I feel his breath on my face. He's so close to me while his eyes pierce straight into mine. His eyes are pretty as a picture and as captivating as a book. How does he even do that? Locking my eyes with his. I just hated him a minute ago.

Without thinking any further, I smash my lips on his and move my hands to his back after throwing my bag somewhere again and he kisses me back in no time. He glides his hands on my slim waist after I hear him locking the door for the spare room. This was so unexpected. The kiss is filled with so much hunger and lust. Jimin forces his tongue in my mouth and they're both playing with each other, fighting for dominance and of course, Jimin wins the fight. 

He flows his hands slowly yet rough under my dress and I get goosebumps and jump, wrapping my legs around his well-built torso, after he squeezes my bun and a quiet moan escapes my lips. I'm so frustrated and Jimin makes me feel so much better. 

Wait, what?

I immediately pull away from him and gasp for air. "T-This is wrong... You're-" He cuts me off. "Fucking stop playing hard to get," He hisses through gritted teeth before locating his lips on my neck, sucking on my skin and my eyes roll back at the sensual feeling. So sexy and hot. What is this man even doing to me? "J-Jimin," I moan and tightly hold onto his fluffy black hair. 

He then approaches the giant messy bed while he still holds me and places wet kisses on my collarbone. My back hits the soft mattress and I hold onto the nape of his neck, holding him closer. I feel him breathing through his nose and the sloppy kisses make me want to go further. 

Jimin lets go of me and back away as he takes off his baby-pink jacket and starts taking off his clothes. He looks so turned on and into this. I do the same and let the thin material fall down my shoulders and I roughly take off my tight dress, my eyes not leaving Jimin's sight. I want him so bad. I want him as I've never wanted him before. 

I'm in my undergarments and stand on my knees and get closer to him as we strip off the white T-shirt off him, leaving him standing there shirtless. I look down at his body and I can feel myself getting wetter at the view. His body is perfectly toned and his abs look so tight. It makes him hotter. 

He hovers over me and I fall into a pillow as he starts sucking on my neck again. He's biting me, licking me and I love it. "Yes, yeah," I moan and hold onto his nape. "You like that? Hm?" He asks teasingly. 

I don't like it. I love it. 

I love it when he touches me. I love the feeling of his hands on my body and I swear I could never get rid of him. Jimin trails down his kisses and starts sucking on my collarbone while his hands work on my clothed breasts, squeezing them. "Fuck," He mutters. "Gotta take them off," I lift up my upper body and he unhooks my bra and gets rid of it before he plays with my tits again, mostly my nipples. I cry out of pleasure. 

"You slut," He gets up and slaps my right breast and clutches it right after. "Hiding such a big slut behind that innocent face," He grips my face harshly and forces two fingers inside my mouth and I take his hand in both of mine, sucking on them. 

"Mutt," He whispers, focusing on my actions.  I swirl my tongue between his fingers and swill them. Jimin takes them out making me whine in desperation. I look down at his jeans as soon as he starts unbuckling his belt, being impatient. "Don't worry, I'm going to fuck you hard," He says in between and slides off his trousers. 

I lay down and try to be all relaxed while I admire him. He's so beautiful and aromatic at the same time. Jimin takes my legs in his hands and spreads them, leaving much space between them, and smirks as soon as he sights my panties. "Pink panties. Just how I like it," I gulp and stare at him. "He places two fingers under my underwear and glides them down to my feet and off my body. The air hits my clit and I tremble before Jimin locates his palm on my labia, massaging it. 

I moan and moan while I cling my hands to the bed mattress. "Jimin," His name escapes my lips and he lets go of my flower. He pulls down his boxers and positions himself right in front of my labia. He places both my knees on his shoulder. He pecks my lips before he slowly enters my hole, a scream escaping from my mouth and he starts thrusting himself inside of me as I shake out of pleasure. My eyes once again roll back. He's doing it so well. "J-Jimin, Jimin," I shakily whine his name. 

I bite my bottom lip and look at the ceiling. "Y-You're so tight," He grunts and fastens his pace. "H-Harder," I beg and he instantly takes stronger pounds. "S-So good," I try to speak properly but moan the whole time. This is the best Sex I've ever had. Jimin grunts and keeps pounding. I feel a knot building inside my stomach and cry in pleasure as I cum around his dick. His thrusts start getting sloppier and he pulls out, cumming on the sheets. "Ah," He moans, I breathe heavily at the same time. 

I eye Jimin and he pulls back on his boxers ahead he gets off the bed and I frown in confusion as he starts putting back on his clothes. "Where are you going?" I ask him, worried about what he wants to do. He doesn't even glance at me or answer my question, making me sit up and pull the blanket over me, to cover myself. "J-Jimin?" I call out his name and he frustratingly ruffles his hair before turning to the door. "That's none of your fucking business," He coldly responds and twists the door open. He slams the door shut behind himself as my heart clamps and tears build in my eyes. Not again.