5

"See you at break, Tae!" I wave at him and he smiles while waving back at me. I turn around and walk past students and teachers, as I'm holding my Biology books onto my chest. At the thought of the lesson, Jimin suddenly comes to my mind. I sigh, continuing to walk to the biology room. I don't want to see him. And after what happened yesterday, certainly not at all. I'm so tired of his face even though I've only known him for a day. He's already getting on my nerves.

I stop walking as I hear an unfamiliar voice appear in the hallway next to the biology room. I furrow my brows.

"So when are we gonna continue? I don't want to wait until break... I want to have you right here!" I hear a girl speaking, and I can already sense her pouting as she's whining and acting all cute. I then hear someone else chuckle.

As I was speaking of the devil.

"Oh, I will continue this when I'm taking you home with me, Baby," I hear Jimin's voice and I roll my eyes at him flirting with Zoey. Zoey is the girl who has already slept with every guy at school. She even was in a relationship with Taehyung. Yes, my best friend, Kim Taehyung. I honestly feel so embarrassed having to live with that awful and ugly memory.

She broke his heart and flirted with other guys while she was in a relationship with Tae. I remember those nights when he was completely drunk, knocking on my door at 3 AM. But I can relate to him somehow. I think that makes us best friends.

Both of us were in love with the wrong people.

We both got hurt so much, that we started having trust issues.

But we have each other now and that's enough for us.

I get carried away from my thoughts as I feel a presence behind me. I immediately turn around, only to look at Jimin's face who's not smiling at me, but looking quite serious. I gulp down my saliva, as I look away, wanting to walk away as he takes a grip of my arm, holding me back from walking into the biology room.

"Are you spying on me?" He asks me, sounding stern. I didn't spy on him. He was just being way too obvious with Zoey, the blonde girl who must've already gone to her lesson. "No, what the fuck? I was-" His grip gets stronger and I know, it's going to leave a bruise right there. I quietly wince in pain, his nails digging into my skin.

"Are you cursing at me?"

He is literally acting like Jeon Jungkook.

My eyes start becoming watery as my heart falls into my pants.

I want him to stop.

I then rip my arm from his tight and hurtful grip as my books fall onto the floor. I hold onto my arm, a few tears falling from my eyes.

"You're so fucking sensitive," I remember Jungkook's words.

"You will never find anyone better than me."

Ouch.

I hold onto my arm, as I feel a thick liquid touching my fingers. Blood.

I feel Jimin's hands on my shoulders, trying to calm me down. "Y/n, I didn't want to hurt you! I thought you-" "Leave me alone!" I scream. I'm so tired. So fucking tired of bullshit like this. "What did I even do?" I cry as a few students approach us, some of them taking my books and asking if I'm okay while I'm just starting at Jimin, who's looking back at me.

I notice the regret in his eyes, but he won't pull out the knife someone stabbed in my heart a few years ago. Jimin just stabbed a few more knives inside my heart. Jungkook and he would probably make great friends.

The nurse gently wraps a bandage around my arm, after treating my wound. "And we're done," She softly smiles at me, tapping my shoulder. "Please rest. You can go home if you want to," I look at her and form a small smile as well.

"N-No, it's alright. Thank you for treating me," I get off the chair and walk towards the door with her behind me as she opens the white door, gesturing me to head out first. As I walk out of the emergency room, I see Taehyung leaning against the black armchair, my bag on the floor next to him.

He doesn't look happy at all.

He looks pretty much angry.

"T-Taeyhung, What are you-" He instantly cuts me off. "Who did that, Y/n?" He asks, sounding mad and serious, yet so calm. I just look up at him, afraid and not wanting to make him angrier than he already is. I don't say anything making him scoff, as I look down at the floor.

He then brushes his hair back, done with my stubbornness. "Y/n!" He gets a bit louder and holds onto both of my shoulders. "I'm your best friend. You can literally tell me everything! You and I went through the same shit over and over again!" He's right. He's 100% correct but I don't want him to know it was Jimin.

"So, tell me, who the hell hurt you. I noticed that bruise on your cheek yesterday, but I didn't say anything because I knew you weren't going to tell me but this is fucking enough,"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"It was one of my classmates, okay?" I lie, wanting to calm him down. "We were literally joking around when he hurt me accidentally! It wasn't his intention to hurt me and he apologized! So please, please calm down Taehyung. I know you love me and see me as your little sister but-" He embraces me out of nowhere, my cheek against his chest.

Huh.

"I just don't want anyone to hurt you. I love you to death, Y/n," My heart softens at his words. He then pecks my head. "Thank you Taehyung, I love you too,"

"Promise me, you're going to be more careful and if someone hurts you, you gotta punch them really hard in their face, okay?" Taehyung says, carrying my bag. I pleaded with him not to do that, but he insisted.

How and why did Zoey even play with him? How could she?

"Okay, Tae. What do have now?" "I still got Maths. You've got biology right?" Yup. I nod. But there aren't many more minutes left until the lesson ends and break starts. "Taehyung, are we meeting in the cafeteria?" I ask him, and he nods as a response. "Yes, we'll meet there. The boys will be there too!"

I can't wait to see them again.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin! It's been so long since I've seen them! This is going to be so great. The only sad part is, that Jimin might be there too.

"Jimin is going to hang out with us as well, but remember, don't get close to him, okay?" If only I told you, I saw him flirting with Zoey and hurting me, a volcano would break out at Winterville. "Yes, sir!" He ruffles my hair and leaves again for class as I do the same after he puts my bag over my shoulder.

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.