15

I look at the text, still not believing what I'm seeing on my phone screen. Y/n texted me. I never actually expected her to approach me suddenly, I thought she hates me because of what I did to her the past few days.

I'm still laying in my bed, staring at my phone and put it away as I put on a black T-shirt and grey sweatpants before I walk down the stairs, holding my phone and making my way to the living room. I sit down on the couch as I unlock my phone and tap on the Instagram app as the social media app opens and leads me to my feed. I ignore all the likes and comments I've received and instantly click on the small paper plane.

I don't know why I feel nervous. I just had Sex and I'm always the one who makes the girl nervous. I'm dominant when it comes to fucking. I could never be submissive. That's just not me anymore.

I tap on our chat, opening her message. I wonder what she wants to talk about. I should just try and reply in a chill and cool way.

JIMIN (park.jm)

What's up?

I take a deep breath and look away from my phone. My gaze instantly moves back to the screen as I get a notification.

Y/N (y/n)

I know this is unexpected but I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable when I cried because my ex. I just get emotional every time I talk about him or our past. I hope you'll forget about it! Thanks for listening though.

I just stare at the small paragraph and don't type anything. I don't know what to answer so I'll just leave her on seen. She wouldn't care anyway. She hates me somehow but also doesn't it, I can sense it. But it's fine if she doesn't want to admit. I can't blame her after what she told me about what her ex did to her.

But I can't avoid her either. She just has something which turns me on so quickly. Is it her innocence? Is it the lust she hides deep inside her? She's just so attachable, it's crazy and I honestly think, that I won't ever be able to ignore her and get out her way.

I want to literally pin her against the wall and fuck her, eat her out and pleasure her. I should definitely stop having these dirty thoughts about her or I might get a boner again and I'm not in the mood for someone to give me a blowjob. I just want to release my stress and forget about everything around me.

I get up the couch and head to the kitchen as I take out a package Samyang Ramen. I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten anything today and my mind has been filled with so much shit.

I pour water in the pot after heating up the stove. I put the pot on the stove and rip open the Samyang Carbonara and put inside the noodles as I wait for it to cook.

I sigh after I sit at the kitchen counter. I wonder how mom and dad are doing. They didn't call me or text me ever since they divorced and moved into different apartments. My life has been such a mess and no one ever had mercy on me. Whatever. I have myself and I'll own a restaurant someday. I'm sure of it.

I put the plate and my chopsticks into the sink and wash them after I ate the Carbonara. And honestly, they weren't as good as last time. I don't know what's going on with me and why I've been feeling like this. I'm kinda disgusted by myself. I don't even know why.

I get back to the couch and turn on the TV and just lay there, being lazy instead of doing something productive. But that's just how my life is. Boring and lonely. Taehyung is always busy or either with Y/n.

I frown at the thought of them both. I didn't see them together today. I just shrug it off. That's none of my business and I don't care actually. Another close friend of mine moved far away from Toronto. He currently lives in the USA and he also went to Winterville.

My phone starts vibrating while there's Tae's profile picture displayed on the screen. He's calling me. I take my phone from the table and pick up the call and put him on loud-speaker.
"What do you want Tae?" I ask him, still looking at the big screen in front of me, while my phone is on the couch. "Mr. Jimin what are you up to today?" I roll my eyes at the nickname. I hate it when he calls me that. It makes me feel old somehow.
"Nothing much, I respond and turn around and lay on my back and stare at the white ceiling.

"Are you up for the club?" I frown. He hates clubs. Why does he want to go to the club out of a sudden. "You and clubs? I thought you hated clubs," I respond, caring less about whatever. "Yeah, but I'm just really bored you know? And I've been feeling kinda off so I thought I'd be nice to go to the club," He says and I listen to every word he says, trying not to laugh at him being adorable.

"And since you're a person who goes to clubs often I thought-" I immediately cut him off. "Yeah, fine. Which club you wanna go to?" I ask him and then take my phone and hold it near my ear after turning off the loud-speaker. "La Nuit, eight a clock,"

I'm actually kinda surprised by Taehyung's sudden meet up at La Nuit. I never thought he'd go to the club for a second time in his life. He pissed his pants the first time at a club and that was when a girl wanted to blow him one. He was so nervous and I laughed my ass off that day. I really miss the old times with Tae.

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.