9

I can't believe my eyes. How the hell did he find my Instagram? Did he find me through Taehyung's following list? Another notification suddenly pops up on my screen again, and my eyes grow wider as I read what it says. 

Instagram

(y/n): park.jm wants to send you a message.

What in the world. What is going on in this guy's head? What game is he trying to play? I would actually just lock my phone and put it aside and continue doing my homework, but I can't help but keep staring at the notif I just received by Park Jimin. Why am I even being like this? I close my eyes, taking a deep breath as I'm trying to think.

I should just open his request, it shouldn't be such a big deal. It's just a message and if he starts being weird, I can just easily block him, unless he creates fake accounts to reach out to me and DM me. I sigh and open the app as I tap on the notification. I directly land on our chat, and I immediately read the message he sent me a few seconds ago.

JIMIN (park.jm)

Hey, Kitten.

Butterflies appear in my stomach again, as I look at the text and my heart beats faster at the nickname he calls me. Kitten. And I'm still wondering why he does this. Am I this weak for him? And since when am I like this? I wanted to avoid him and get him out of my way, but he keeps coming back out somewhere and it honestly frustrates me. I start typing after I accept the message he sent.

Y/N (y/n)

Can you not call me that?

I then lock my phone and put it on my desk as I take my pen in my hand, looking through the tasks on my sheet. But I can't concentrate, as I'm hoping for Jimin to answer. I glance at my phone a few times but shrug him off and continue doing my homework.

I immediately let my pen fall on the paper and take my phone in my grip as a notification popped up and realize how embarrassing and desperate I am for his attention. But I ignore the thought and open his text message, my heart beating faster and faster as each second passes by.

JIMIN (park.jm)

And why would I do that?

Kitten.

He's teasing me and he enjoys it. And I do too somehow and I honestly hate it and I look back at what happened today. I wonder what his lips would have felt like.

Zoey gets to feel them every day. Not only his lips but his hands all over her body. I bite my lips, imagining that all happen to me. I feel so needy right now. And Jimin calling me Kitten doesn't help me either. It makes it even worse. 

Y/N (y/n)

Jimin, please stop it!

JIMIN (park.jm)

Why should I stop, Kitten?

Are you getting needy?

Not even a week has passed and he already has me under his spell. Why am I so desperate for him to touch me? This is so wrong. I'm literally betraying my best friend with his friend he told me to not get close to. But I didn't listen. I'm so dumb.

I want to reply, but there's nothing I can type and think of as a response.

A knot builds in my throat and the butterflies in my stomach suddenly turn into a whole zoo as I stare at the picture Jimin sent me.

He just sent me a picture of him. Shirtless.

I freeze in my spot, my eyes not moving,

His abs are on my phone, on full display and I can't believe my sight.

I never ever in my life looked at another guy's body but Jungkook. This is the first time that it's not Jungkook, but Jimin.

I look at his sixpack. I'm not denying that he's hot. I never did. But this is just inappropriate even though I like it. I can't even take myself seriously, I'm literally just being an idiot.

Y/N (y/n)

What the hell?

Jimin are you out of your mind?

I reply and want to keep away from the neediness and cravings that I have for him at the moment. He's driving me crazy.

JIMIN (park.jm)

Oh shut up

I know you enjoy it, my Naughty Girl.

I get weak again at his 'Naughty Girl'.

I don't reply, staring at the screen.

JIMIN (park.jm)

It's your turn now, Baby.

Film yourself for me.

I bite my bottom lip, staring at his text message.

Should I do it? My mind is filled with a million thoughts and I can't think straight and yet I'm here, wanting to actually risk it, but still unsure about it.

I have never in my entire life sent nudes to any guy before and I don't know if I'm going to regret this.

No. I can't do this.

Y/N (y/n)

No.

I answer, trying to be a dry-texter. I hope he leaves me alone after my response, but I groan as soon as he starts typing again. But he stops, making me frown.

Five pictures load in our chat, pics of his abs and his face as he's trying to change my mind. And he's almost winning. I hate him.

JIMIN (park.jm)

Stop playing hard to get, Babygirl.

Didn't I tell you that I'm not finished with what I started at school today?

Y/N (y/n)

Jimin

Please just leave me alone.

I'm trying to do my homework and you're just disturbing me.

Please ask your hoes for nudes but not me because I'm not going to fall into your traps.

And don't forget about Taehyung. Think about what he'd think if he saw our chat.

I finally manage to send my texts, honestly tired of him.

But there's still one thing that disturbs me and makes me worried.

The desperation I have for him. And the fact that I just want him to touch me. That's not okay at all. I want to distance myself from him because I know that I'm slowly falling for him. I don't want history to repeat.

I hope you liked it <3
please don't forget to vote and comment.