chap 24 last chap

Jacks pov-

Oh my fucking god holly fuck holly fuck holly fuck. This phyco is gonna kill my baby's I would scream but the bitch duck taped my mouth shut. She moved torweds me I try ed to move away but I was in so much pain and out of energy.

I heard something come in the room with us please be help oh god please don't be Lilly. I looked at the phyco path kneeling in front of me to see if she noticed I guess not since she's still rambling on and on. Oh god don't touch me I thought as she moved her hand to touch my face but right before she could do or sat anything els there was a loud gun shot and she fell on top of me.

Eww get her off get her off. "Jack *cough cough* are you ok this bitch fucking knocked me out and threw me in the back yard thinking I was dead. Thank god we bought this gun for emergencies". The real raven said as she slowly walked over to me and got this dead hitch off me.

She untied me and took the duck tape off my mouth we patch up my knee and the back of Ravens head we burned up the phyco bitch body and barried the remainings.

After about a month we moved about 3-4 miles away from that place and just started over. We got a hell of a lot of security stuff for the house and have been living here peacefully ever sense the kids are growing up pretty fast Lilly 16 the twins 10 we have a lovely little home everyone has there own room and I have a smallish room for all of my recordings and stuff.

There haven't been any more crazy insedents since we moved and god I hope we don't ever have any more. Raven hasn't looked any happier. I sat down in the living room with the rest of the family and we all had some cake and watched a movie together right before it was bed time. Our lives could get any better then this. I kissed raven good night before falling a sleep.

Hey guys thank you all for reading this storry please give me feed back of what you think I really hope that it doesn't look like I rushed the ending I really did try on these last couple of chapter part things but any ways thank you all for reading if you want me to write any more story's just let me know give me suggestions and all of you just stay fabulous I love you all my fabulous rainbow unicorn skittles!