Chap 6

Lilly's pov (it's not to long)

I ran up stairs and put on black pants, black shirt, and my favorite bow with a skull on it. I ran in to dad's recording room and set up all the equipment. I pressed recored on the camera facing it tired me. "Hi guys welcome and I am Lillysepticeye my daddy can not recored today because of personal reasons and he wanted me to recored to day he says he is sorry and hopes you understand so today I will make another video and it will be of me reading comments and this video is just a vlog telling you what happened and-". I was interrupted by screaming and crying. I turned around and saw mommy holding the baby's in her arms in the door way. "Momma I'm recording please make them be quiet" I said. "sorry Hun but can you hold Terron please wile I go and clean Shayleigh up" mom said wile handing me the baby. "Well guys this is the end of this video thank you for watching and high fives all around and we will see all you dudes in THE NEXT VIDEO" I said wile holding Terron in the air and spun around. I them placed him back down and tuned off the video I uploaded it and them started the next video.

This video was just me reading comments and playing with Terron it was about 6 minutes long. I uploaded the video and then waited for mom to come get the baby.

(Time skip)

Jacks pov

I woke up from a nap I took after I took my shower. It was about 4:30pm. I got up and walked in to the recording room to see how Lilly's videos did. I watched her videos and read the comments most where positive and some where spam. Her videos only had likes a lot of comments said how cute she was and how good and responsible she was for an almost 7 year old and how when she's older she needs her own YouTube channel and how she will give me a run for my money.

I turned off the computer and went down stairs Lilly was falling a sleep in my big chair, the twins where asleep in thee play pen and Raven was making some type of food. I walked over to Lilly. She opened her eyes and smiled. She jumped up and hugged me. I held her and carried her in the kitchen.

"I saw your videos Lil and you did a good job every one loved the videos they said when your older you should have your own YouTube Chanel and you would probably be better then me and I sorta agree". She looked at me sorta confused. "When you turn 8 I will let you use hath of my YouTube Chanel and if you keep it up and do a good job when you turn 11 you can have your own Chanel but until then you can still make videos with me and every once I a wile you can make your own what do you say Lil".

She smiles and squealed and nodded and hugged me. I smiled back. We walked over to Raven and saw her pull something out of the oven is that what I think it is. It is it's it's CAKE. Raven gave me and Lilly a big slice of cake and we both yelled CAKE and shoved it in are faces with are hands like animals. "Ugh like father like daughter can you to please eat with forks" Raven said. "Nope" me and Lilly said together with are mouthes full of cake. Raven rolled her eyes at us and just laughed and said "you two and your cake". Me and Lilly ate the hole cake besides the little slice Raven had and the one she save for the twins.

Authors note-

Hey guys sorry it took so long but I've been busy with school things and stuff like that but here is the update I made it it with special love and care just for you guys and that's what the cake that Raven made looks like it's huge any ways if you have any ideas plz let me know you are all my fabulous rainbow unicorn skittles.