Chap 12

Lilly's pov

I went up stairs to go get the keys and put my shoes on. I went into my room and opened up my dresser to get a pair of socks. As I was digging threw my drawer I came across a old picture.

It was of me and mom at the hospital holding the twins. I miss mom and I could really use her right now but at the same time I hate her so much. Dad says that she died from not eating that's what he told the twins he even has a thing that u keep ashes in that he say is her when it's only ashes from the fire place. He keeps it so the twins don't ever have to know the truth.

But sadly I know and I promised dad to not tell the twins how mom found some rich guy that she liked that promised her stuff we could never give her and left us and moved with him to America.

I shoved the picture angrily back in the dresser and quickly got my socks and shoes on grabbed the keys and ran down stairs and out side to the car.

-time skip after the went to store-

Jacks pov

"WHAT DOES THE PEE SRICK SAY"
I yell to Lilly from out side the bathroom door. I hope that it's not positive but if it is I'm going to kill that boy. "DAD WE HAVE TO WAIT 3 MORE MINUTES" Lilly yelled back.

Lilly's pov

I stood in the bathroom waiting for the answer. I'm so scared but at the same time I don't think it would be that bad if I was. I mean hey I think it would be fun to have a kid of my own.

Three minutes have past and I opens the door so me and my dad can look at the answer together. "Ok well here's the result that could change lives forever" I said. "Ok on the count of three ok" my dad said. "Ok". "One". "Two". "Three".

I uncover the answer to reveal a little pink plus sign. "SHIT" me and dad say together. "Well hey it could be worse he could of given you aids" dad says with a laugh as he pulls me into a hug. "that's true" I say wile laughing.

"Well I guess ill call the baby sitter to come tomorrow and we will go to the hospital to get your tummy checked. out and see if the baby is ok".

(SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD JUST DO ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE OK BYE LOVES)