Chap 2

We drive up to my old house it still looks the same. There's a few cars in the drive way on looks like my moms old car. I park and wake up Lilly we get out of the car and walk up to the door. I knock on the door a handsome man that was taller then me answers the door he looks a little familiar. "Who are you" he asks nicely he looks and sounded like he'd been crying. "I'm Raven this is Lilly and I was wondering if mike an Sally Collins lived here" I said. His eyes widened "quick what's your hole names" he asked. "Raven Nicole Collins" "your not shitting with me here are you" he said. "No I'm not" he hugged me and started crying. "Where have you been I thought you where gone we all did we thought you where dead I don't know if you remember me but I'm Sean" he sobbed and dragged me and Lilly inside. Every one in the house hugged me and asked me what happend.

I told every one what happend and how me and Lilly escaped. Every one was in happy tears.after every one got done crying And hugged me I ran up to Sean or jack as every one calls him now. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I showed him the picture of us I kept and told him I could never forget about him. He hugged me tightly he then felt my belly bump and got full of angrier. I was 4 months pregnant. "What the hell did they do to you" he whispered in my ear and kissed my for head. I shook my head in fear of the memory of what's happened to me over the years. He hugged me and we all went to sleep.

-4 month later-

Jack ran up and hugged me he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "I promise I will never let any one harm the three of you and I will help you take care of this baby and I will treat both of these kids as my own and if it's ok with you and Lilly will you do me the owner of being my wife and never leaving me again.

I kissed his lips " as much as I wanna say yes it is up to Lilly" I said. " ok" he said and walked over to lilly.

-Jack's pov-

I can't believe I have my best friend back and I will kill the people who did this to her. I walked up to Lilly "hey Lilly" I said wile sitting in the chair next to her. "Hi jacky" she said all adorably "I wanted to know if it would be ok if I married Raven and if you two came and lived with me and we could all be a big happy family" I asked her.

She smiled and hugged me " you mean wike you and Aven will be wike my mommy and daddy and we will all be a big happy family and nothing bad will ever happen to me and Aven again?" she asked cutely and excitedly. "Yea that's exactly what I mean" I told her. She hipped up with the biggest smile on her face and hugged me then ran over to Raven. I sat here a little confused was that a yes or a no? She then ran back over to me dragging Raven behind her she pulled Raven in front of me and made me stand up. Then she took the ring out of my hand and gave it to Raven. "Ok now kiss and poof your married" she said dramatically. We both giggled and kissed And Lilly yelled yay. "So if yes we are getting married then?" I said. Raven nods and kisses me.