Chap 10

Jacks pov

I ran over to Raven. She was slowly waking back up. I held her close I looked down at her she was pale and looked super skinny after she opens her eyes and asked me why I was holding her. I asked her why she had just thrown up just stomach acid and why was she so skinny.

"I well um I haven't been eating in the past 3 weekend and every thing i did eat I threw it up a minute later". I was in rage how could she be doing this to her self she was so pretty and every one loves her why is she starving her self she's perfect size. She didn't even have the baby wait for 2 weeks after she gave birth.

I was in shock I couldn't even think strait how could I not know she wasn't eating. I must be the worst husband in the world. "Jack...jack...please..talk..to me". Raven said still in my arms.

"Why why why the fuck would you do this to you damn self it's like u don't relies how every gosh damn person here loves u and there are so many people that would kill to look like u god Raven". I yelled I was just so frustrated and upset. Raven didn't say any thing she just laid in my arms in silence.
Every one but the kids where looking at us.

I got up and carried Raven in to the house. I took her into the kitchen and sat her at the table. I went into the fridge and pulled out some food and put it in front of her. "EAT YOU ARE GOING TO FOR NOW ON I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT IT" I yelled.

Raven just stared at the table. "YOU HAVE 12 SECONDS TO START EATING" I yelled and the stated counting down from 12. When I got to zero she still wasn't eating.

I walked over to her picked up a peace of the food I gave her pride her mouth open and forces the food down hire throat. This kept on going till I made her eat every crum of food on that plate .