Chap 7

Jacks pov-

It's been a few months since the wedding it wasn't anything big it was a privet wedding. Lilly is 7 now, the twins will be one soon.

Lilly dresses her self now but I still do her hair and still have to lift her over the sink when she brushes her teeth because she is so short. She's in the first grade I'm just about to take her to school. I finished making her lunch and now I'm waiting on her. Raven and the twins are a sleep so it's only me and Lilly awake right now.

Lilly ran down stairs with her black skull back pack. "Daddy can you fix my hair" Lilly asked as she handed me all her hair stuff. I sat her in my lap and brushed her blond hair and put it in a bun then put her cute little septiceye hair band on her that the fans made and sent her. "Ok all done now time to go to school" I said.

We got up and left we where driving to her school.
We where almost there we where singing along to linken park songs. We always sing in the car together it was are thing. We where still singing when all of a sudden "SHIT LILLY HOLD ON"!! I yelled as I pushed on the brakes and swerved off the road a little hitting a tree as I did so.

A car was speeding down the road and even tho I got off the road the guy still smashed into us. I herd Lilly scream in fear and pain as my head/body flung forward and I hit my head on the windshield and started to blacked out from the pain. Right before my eyes closed all the way and every thing went black the last things a heard and saw wher. Blood and broken glass and Lilly screaming "daddy no".

A/N

DON DON DONNN!! yea yea I know I know it's short but I wanted this to be a chapter that made you all be like OH MY GOD ARE THEY DEAD AND DONT END IT THERE YOU HOOKER FACE I think I succeeded a new update will be coming shortly but it's gonna be a long one and I'm writing it right as we speak!! Thank you guys and I will see all you fabulous rainbow unicorn skittles in the next update.