Chap 3

Ravens pov-

I was sitting in the living room next to Lilly. All of a sudden I got this really bad pain. "owwwwe" I yelled. "What's wrong" Lilly said worried and concerned. "Go get daddy ok tell him the baby is coming" I said cringing. Lilly ran up stairs screaming and calling jack. "LILLY WHAT IS IT IM MAKING A VIDEO WITH MARK WADE AND BOB RIGHT NOW" I heard jack yell. "BUT DADDY THE BABBY IS COMING" Lilly yelled back.

Jacks pov-

"BUT DADDY THE BABY IS COMING" Lilly yelled. I jumped up nocking my chair over. "GUYS HAVE TO GO THE BABY IS COMING" I yelled at Mark Bob and Wade. I threw my head set and ran and got the bag. I ran down stairs with Lilly in one arm and the emergency bag in the other. I put Lilly down and told her to take the bag to the car wile I got Raven. I picked up Raven and ran her out and put her in the car. I got in the car and started speeding off to the hospital.

-TIME SKIP AT THE HOSPITAL RAVENS GIVING BIRTH-

"Ok one more time Rave ok and pushhhhh" I said. Raven squeezed my hand super hard one last time the slowly released her grip. Suddenly crying filled the room. I started to smile at Raven until the doctor yelled at Raven to push again. She pushed once more and now there where to little crys filling the room.

The nurse handed me to little bundled up miracles one in a pale pink blanket the other in a pale blue. I held both of the closely but carefully. "I promise no matter what as long as I'm around nothing bad will ever happen to you two I swear on my life" I whispered to the baby's before handing them off to Raven. "There perfect Jack go get Lilly please I know she's been dieing to see the baby's since I told her they where in my belly and she asked why did I eat the baby" Raven said laughing. I left the room to go get Lilly.

Ravens pov-

I'm so tired I knew I was pregnant but not with two kids. Lilly and Jack came in the room. Jack sat in the chair next to me and Lilly sat on the bed with me and the baby's. "There so cute and tiny can I hold one plz" Lilly said/asked with a puppy dog face. "Yes Lilly you can hold one of them Jack can you hand her one of the baby's plz". Jack nodded and asked Lilly witch one she wanted to hold. "The one in the blue because I like blue and I hate pink" Lilly said. Jack took the boy and placed him carefully in her arms. "Carful Lilly keep your hand on his head" jack said wile helping Lilly hold the baby correctly. "What are there names" Lilly asked. "we don't know yet how about you decide Lilly" me and jack said together. Lilly smiled excitedly .

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hi guys sorry if this is short but this was one heck of an adventure Lilly started calling Raven and Jack mommy and daddy, Raven gave birth to twins, Lilly gets to name the baby's about that what do you guys think she should name the baby's and what do you think of the story sorry if it's a little choppy or if it's just not good at all any ways if you ever have any ideas plz tell me and some one help Lilly name the baby's