Chap 5

Jacks pov

It's been 6 months since the kids were born. The wedding is in a few weeks. I'm so existed but before I get married to Raven I have to know that my family will be safe.

I got information out of Raven 3 months ago about where the kid mappers took her and all of that and I've been planing ever since. Tonight is the night those hooker faces get there karma.

Lilly just helped me put up a video. She's been in a lot of videos lately the fans love her and she just adores playing video games and helping me with my reading comments videos. "Come on Lilly time for bed go get your pjs on and I'll be in there to help you brush your teeth and read you a bed time story ok". I told her wile helping her down off the big rolling chair she's to short to get in and out of by her self. She smiled hugged me and then ran to go put her pjs on.

I wait a few minutes until going to go brush Lilly's teeth. "Lilly come on are you ready for me to brush you teeth yet". Lilly swung the door open wearing her rainbow footy pajamas. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I brushed her teeth and then leaned her over the sink so she could rinse and spit the tooth past out of her moth.

I carries her back too her room and tucked her in to read her a bed time story. I read her the ugly duckling. wen I was done she was hath a sleep. I kissed the top of her head and she hugged me "I love you daddy" she said sleepily i told her I loved her to. I tuned on her night light before turning off the bedroom lights and closing the door.

"Babe babe I'm going to go-" I stopped when I saw Raven a sleep I'm the rocking chair holding both the kids. I carefully and gently took the twins away from her and put them in there cribs. I then picked Raven up bridal style and put her in are bed. I kissed her head before leaving the house to go take care of her kidnappers. I got into my car and sped down the streets I knew exactly where her kidnappers lived except I know shortcuts plus we live a little closer then her parents do so it won't take me but 5 hours to get there so I'll be home in about 14 hours tops.

TIME SKIP

I showed up in front of the house of ravens and Lilly's ex kidnappers. I put on my black hokey mask and grabbed my back fool of weapons. I busted down the door setting of the alarm then I ran to the back of the house. I pulled out my bat that I had supper glued very sharp nils and all sorts of blades to.

One of the kidnappers came around the back he walked a little pas me before I slammed the bat into the back of his head crushing his skull and killing he's brain. I tried getting the bat out of his head but it was stuck. Oh well I'll come back for it. I ran into the house threw the back door behind another kidnapper sticking my pocket knife into the back of there neck and making them bleed to death 2 down 3 more to go. I killed 2 more the same way I killed the last. Ok now where's the last one- bam- I fell to the ground after getting hit in the head with something.

I got back up and saw the last kidnapper I got up and longed at him. He blocked my attack and put me in a head lock with one arm and started hitting me as hard as he could any where he could. I still had my knife so I swung my knife back stabbing him in the eye making him reales me in pain. I stabbed him about what seemed like forty more times until he laid on the floor dead. I then gathered all my weapons and got back into my car and started back home. I was beaten bruised and bleeding every where I think that guy broke my nose. Oh well at least i know that they will never come after my family and we where all going to be safe. I had blood all over me.

-time skip-

It was about 11 in the morning when I got home. I opened the door quietly Raven was sitting right there by the door. "Where the hell have you-" she stopped when she looked up at me and saw what horrible shape I was in. She walks up to me "babe what happened what did you do. I told her what happend.

Ravens pov-

All I can do is hug jack i can't believe he did this for me and Lilly. what would I do if I lost him I would die on the inside and i know Lilly would be crushed. I hug jack and start to cry in his chest at the thought of what if they had killed him instead of him killing them.

"I can't believe you did that for us" I said threw tears. "Of course I did baby I'd do anything for you guys I fucking love all of you I don't know what I'd do with out your guys" he said wile wiping my tears. "LILLY COME HERE PLEASE" Jack yelled. Lilly came running down the stairs and stopped as soon as she saw jacks face.

"Honey it's ok I'm like this because I did something stupid but don't worry I'm not hurt". Lilly ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "Thank you daddy" she said in tears. "Lilly wha-" "I herd you and mommy talking from the top of the stairs you killed those bad guys so we will all be safe for ever thank you daddy" she interrupted.

'Lilly I need to make a video for you tube but I'm really tired and I can't let the fans see me like this and I was thinking since it showed you how to recorded every thing and I know you know how can you make a video please you don't have to play a game you can just tell every one I any recorded today and do a vlog and reading comments video if you want to" jack said. Lilly squealed and said yes and ran up the stairs to go change and then recored videos.