Chap 20

Ravens pov

After the hospital we all went home and ate a big dinner and some cake.

I was putting Lilly to bed and jack was putting the baby's to sleep. Ever since I got to the hospital jack has been acting a little weird. More loving and caring then usual not that that's a bad thing. I actually like him this way.

I kissed Lilly on the forehead and told her to sleep tight and walked to me and jacks room.

He was already in bed and laying down. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I don't ever wanna lose you" he whispered to me as I felt a tear role down his face and onto my head. "I don't wanna ever lose you either" I said and fell asleep.

Jacks pov

It was about 1 in the morning every one was a sleep even me. When all of a sudden there was a giant crash and Lilly was screaming crossing every one to wake up and the twins to cry.

I ran to Lilly's room and saw that she was gone there was broken glass every where from the now broken window. There was a brick with a note attached to it.

I picked up the note and read it.

The Note
' You thought you killed us all but did you ever think about if you were killing us or the prisoners did you? No no you didn't you only killed to of us you dumb fuck do you really think we would send are own men to to go out side to garred the house did you even notice that they had chains on there feet that connected to the house you selfish bastered you didn't even think to come save the prisoners did you? Well now it looks like we are just gonna have to get you back and take back what's ours call the cops if you want but I don't know what good it would do you your the one with the missing people in your house and the one who killed people they will most likely think you did this all yourself and put you in a nut house.'
END OF NOTE

I dropped the note and started looking for Lilly. I threw open her closet door where she was hiding and picked her up.

Raven read the note and her eyes where wide open.