Chap 13

Lilly's pov

"HURRY UP LIL HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET UR SHOES" My dad yelled from down stairs. I'm kinda scared about going to the hospital what if we go and there's something wrong with the baby or what if the pregnancy test was wrong and I have som thing wrong with me.

Oh well I guess I should just suck it up and see what happens.

I tie my shoes and go down the stairs and get in the car with dad. "Lilly before we go to the hospital I need to tell u something about ur mouther" I role my eyes but tell him to continue talking.

"Well I've been feeling bad about not letting her say bye to the twins and then lieing to them about her being dead. But that's not all I wanted to say. Well she called last night wile u where a sleep and I had told her about what all happend after she left about what we told the twins and about ur um uh situation. And she told me that she was coming back so she could see her kids and new grand kid and because that rich bastered she left us for died and she wants to come back and live with us again I told her that she would have to talk to u about all of this".

"Ughhh I HATE HER WHY DOES SHE THING SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUST LEAV US FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND THEN THINK SHE CAN JUST COME BACK WHEN EVER SHE WANTS UGHHH" I yelled and slammed my hands down in anger. Me and dad decided to just leave the conversation there until the matter popped back up again.

(Time skip at hospital)

Jacks pov

I help Lilly out of the car and me and her walk in the hospital and fill out all that paper work shit.

We were sitting in the waiting and made fun of how the people looked in the magazines hospitals have like we always did.

We where laughing about how stupid these people looked when all of a sudden the nurse came out and said for us to follow her. We followed her in to one of the little rooms.

The doctor came in and asked Lilly all these questions and then said that they where gonna do a sonogram to see if everything was ok and to make sure Lilly was pregnant and there wasn't something els wrong with her.