Special Operations Squad

Eren is with Levi and his squad in the forest on horseback, on there way to the former Survey Corps HQ. On there way there Oruo started to talk to Eren about the place.

Oruo: The former Survey Corps HQ. As an old castle that was renovated to be our base, it definitely looks extravagant. But since it's this far away from the walls and the river, it really wasn't something we needed. It was used back when we were first formed and our spirits were still high. I never imagined we'd be keeping you in that old decoration.

Eren: Ah....

As Eren looks around, he turns to see Levi staring blankly at him. Eren turns back around. Oruo leans in close to Eren.

Oruo: Don't get ahead of yourself, recruit.

Eren: Excuse me?

Oruo: You may be a Titan or whatever, but a pissy brat like you bing under Lance Corporal Levi's watch --

Oruo's horse makes a misstep, causing Oruo to bite his tongue.

Oruo: Urk! Ahh!

Shortly after that the soldiers arrive at the former Survey Corps HQ.

Petra: This is what you get for yapping away on horseback.

Oruo: First impressions are crucial. That recruit was scared stiff.

Petra: I think he was just surprised by how stupid you were.

Oruo: At any rate, everything went as planned.m
Petra: Say, that's now how you usually talk, is it? If... If that's your idea of imitating Lance Corporal Levi, could you seriously stop it?
Then again, it's not like it was similar in any way.

Oruo: Hah... Are you trying to keep me down, Petra? You haven't gone through the proper steps to act as my wife.

Petra: If only you had bit off your tongue and died... You're always bragging about your Titan kills, too.

Oruo: Relax. I bragged for you guys too while I was at it.

Eren: (Thoughts) These people are the Survey Corps' Special Ops Squad, also known as the Levi Squad.

Petra: Sheesh, you're insufferable.

Eren': (Thoughts) Petra Rall. Solo Titan kills: 10. Titan kill assists: 48. Oruo Bozad. Solo Titan kills: 39. Titan kill assists: 9. They're elites beyond a doubt. Ah....

Eld and Gunther walk past.

Eren: (Thoughts) Eld Gin. Solo Titan kills: 14. Titan kill assists: 32. Gunther Shultz. Solo Titan kills: 7. Titan kill assists: 40. They're all elites that were hand-picked by Lance Corporal Levi. And so... if I go berserk, they'll be the ones to kill me.

Gunther: There are weeds everywhere.
This place is a mess.

Eld: It's been a while, after all. The inside is probably covered in dust.

Levi: Now that's a problem we can't overlook.
We'll get to work immediately.

At the former Survey Corps HQ. The soldiers are cleaning. Eren walks into a room where Levi is cleaning.

Eren: The upper floor is clean now. Which of the rooms should I stay in?

Levi: You're to stay in the basement.

Eren: The basement again?

Levi: Obviously. You've yet to gain full control over yourself. If you accidentally transform into a Titan, we can restrain you as long as you're underground. That was one of the conditions given to us in exchange for your custody. It's a rule to be followed.