Warrior

Eren was now not that far from Pieck as he made sure to keep his distance as he followed, he also made sure to hide his gun in his cloak as to not show it to anyone in case of anything. It was so getting night time as he know that once he finds who did this, he will kill them. Eren know that it was getting dark that the titans would not be moving and that his power would be stronger as well. Hour has pass and Eren and Pieck had made it to a small castle with titan all round it. Pieck then speeds up leaving Eren behind, as Eren start to try and keep up he see a titan on top of the wall.

Eren: A titan, on top. How?

Eren then heard screaming from the castle as he look back to see Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Krista, and Ymir looking out a hole in the castle. The titan on top of the wall started to takes parts of it and crush them, then throw it at his friends.

Eren: Him.

Eren didn't know it but he know he was the one that started all of this. Titans want up to the old castle as they start to tear it down to get to the people inside. Eren turn into Ghost Rider as he brought out his chain wrapping it round some of the titans and kill them. But by doing so he damage the castle and it started to fall, Ghost Rider so this as he tried his best to stop it but there was nothing he could do. Then a lightning bolt shot down from top the castle tower as a small titan drop down holding everyone. The castle came down as it crush all the titans, from the castle coming down Ghost Rider fill off of his horse as he turn back into Eren. As the dust settled Eren look up at the wall to see that the titan that was there was now gone.

Eren: Damn.

Eren slowly got up as he looked around to see everyone lying around on the ground. As Eren started making his way towards them the ground started to rumble. Eren fall back down as a titan came up from the rubble, the titan look at his as it was about to grab him some came behind it killing it. The titan fall down in front of him as he looked up to see the survey crops killing the remaining titans. As we is watching one person come up to him.

???: Eren.

Eren turn his head to see Connie next to him.

Connie: Eren thank up, with you where not here we may had died.

Reiner and Bertholdt then came up to them.

Reiner: For real man, thank up.

Reiner then put his hand on Eren shoulder, as it touch him Eren felt it, he was one of them. Eren then felt all the death he has cares, as he started to shake.

Reiner: Uh.. you ok man?

Before they could start anymore Mikasa land next to Eren and pulled him into a hug.

Eren: Mikasa?!

Mikasa: Eren.

Everyone else then land next to them as they look at Eren and Mikasa. Eren then saw Hange staring at him. Mikasa let go as Hange came up to him.

Hange: Eren.

Eren: Hange I can explain.

Hange then slap Eren so hard as he fall to the ground.

Eren: I should have saw that coming.

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren: It alright, I guess I have a lot to explain.

Hange: don't worry, Mikasa alright told his. Now, Why the hell did you not tell any of us that you made a deal with another devil!!

Eren: I...I... I didn't want you guys to get involved. I thought if I took care of this real quick no one here would get heart by this new devil.