Charge

Bertholdt: Heads up. She's back.

Reiner: Good.

Reiner jumped off the tree branch and cut his hand, transforming him into the Armored Titan. Once Ymir and Bertholdt rendezvoused with him, the Scouts felt as if they lost.

Mikasa: Oh, no!

Armin: No! They're getting away with Eren!

Erwin and Levi who was riding along the edge of the forest saw the Armored Titan escaping. He changed direction as the Titan were coming out of the forest.
Erwin: All squads! Let the Titans chase after you! Follow my lead!

MP: Erwin... You demon! Are you trying to use us  as bait again?!

Erwin: That's not my intention! The Military Police have fought well! Now serve your duty as soldiers! The Armor Titan plans to escape with Eren! We have to stop him no matter what!

Jean: He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!

Mikasa: This time, I won't hesitate. I'll kill them both, I swear! And if Ymir gets in my way, she's asking for it, too. No matter what it takes... I will!

Ymir pulled Historia out of her Titan mouth who coughed up Titan saliva.

Bertholdt: Christa!

Historia took a minute to regain her breath and then she saw Ymir's Titan.

Historia: Ymir...

Ymir come out of the nape of her Titan.

Historia: Ymir!

Ymir opened her eyes and coughed.

Ymir: Chris- *coughs* No... Historia. Sorry... for eating you... like that. I bet... you're mad at me.

Historia: Ymir... What is this? What are you doing? We came here to rescue you and Er-

Ymir: I don't need rescuing! Just stay right there. I'm following Reiner and Bertholdt now. You, too. Come with me. There's no future within the walls! Listen to me, Historia... Outside the wall isn't as bad as you think. Especially... because there won't be anyone saying that you're better off not being born.

Historia: I'm pretty sure Titans won't be saying that to me... because they'll be too busy trying to eat me!

Ymir: Everyone has at least one or two faults! If you can just overlook that, they're not so bad after all!

Historia: Ymir! Everything you're saying and doing isn't making any sense! Could it be... that Reiner and Bertholdt threatened you?

Bertholdt: It's... the reverse.

Historia: Am I right, Ymir?! I'll fight them with you so let me out of your hand! I don't care if there's something you can't tell me. No matter what happens... I will always be your ally!

Ymir was lost of words, it seemed like she did want to go back with Historia.

Bertholdt: Ymir! Look... The Scouts have already gotten this close. If only we had run right away, we probably would've been able to escape. But because you forced us to bring Christa... at this rate, they'll catch us! Hey, Ymir... are you telling us we did all of that for nothing? Did you change your mind? Is that really what you want? Letting Christa rot within the walls? Don't be stupid! Ymir!

Historia: Ymir! Hurry up and let me go!

Ymir: I can't! Historia... To be honest... the reason I snatched you away... was only... to save myself.

Historia: Huh?

Ymir: A long time ago, I stole the Power of the Titan from one of their comrades. There's nothing I can do against them. Sooner or later, they'll kill me. But... if I hand you over and cooperate with them... they said they would see what they could do... and try to make it so my crime goes away. Because you know the secrets of the wall, you're someone important to the Church.