The Night of Vengeance

Somewhere in wall Sina

MP: Come on little girl, come with me.

Girl: No, stay away from me

MP: leans her little girl, I help you out. So it's far that I get something in return.

Girl: No please.

At the Survey Corps HQ

It been a hour after everyone left, and he was still there sitting leasing to Hange. When he was leasing to her he started to get hot.

Eren: hay Hange, can you get me a glass of water.

Hange: Yay, hang on.

Hange would then get up to get Eren some water. When she was gone Eren started to burn up.

Eren: W-what is happening to me.

Eren would set his head done on the tale as smoke started to come off of him. Hange would then come back with the cup of water and see Eren.

Hange: Uhmm... Eren are you ok? We're smoking. Like your whole body is smoking.

Eren would then stand up taking little steps.

Eren: ahhh

Hange: Eren?

Every step Eren now started to take would have fire come from it. Eren would then start to scream in pain waking up captain Levi.

Eren: AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Hange would fall to the ground dropping the cup of water. Levi would then run into the room seeing what going on. He would see Eren and that his face was starting to burn away.

Eren: AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

This would shock Hange and Levi even with he didn't show it. As they which as Eren turn into a flaming skeleton. He would then look at the two before walking out. Levi and Hange would start to follow him as he pick up his scout jacket putting it on. As he did so the jacket would be come black. Hange would which wanting to see what more can he do. The two would follow him out and inside the stable were the horses were at. As he want to one of them it would start to freak out, he would start to come it done as he got on to it. As he did the horse would them be come like him. He would then ride off leaving a flaming trail behind him.

Hange: What was that.

Levi: I don't know, but I'm going to kill him. When he find him.

With Eren

Thanks to the power of the ghost rider Eren speed would be up times ten, as he race to wall sina. He did not no why he was going there, his body started getting hot and that he was need to go there. Eren would make to wall sina in no time as he started going to the location he was needing to go. He would race on the street as he then came to an alleyway we're he saw a MP trying to rape a little girl.

Girl: Some one please help me!!

MP: No one can help.

Ghost rider: You!

The MP would stop as he turn is head to see Eren stand in front of the alleyway.

MP: What fuck are you suppose to be. Can you see I'm in the middle of something.

Eren would then rase his hand and point at the MP.

Ghost rider: You! Guilty!

The MP would then put out a gun and shot Eren in the face. Eren head would lean back do the the impact. He would then bring it back up showing a hole in his face starting to repair it self. The MP would drop the gun in fear as he started to back up before hitting a wall. Eren would see the girl on the ground looking at him. He would then motion his head telling her to leave. The girl would thank him as she left. He would then make his way to the MP grabbing him and lifting him up.

Ghost rider: Look in to my eyes!

The MP would then pull out a knife stabbing Eren him the back.

Ghost rider: Hhhhhmmmmmmm..!

The MP would then pull out the knife as he saw it meal away.

Ghost rider: Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. Feel there pain!

MP: Nooooooooo!!!

As the MP look into his eyes he would see all of the bad stuff he did in his life. After it was all done he would have died and Eren would drop him leaving him there. Eren would then start to make his way back to the survey corps HQ, as he got there he would fall of his horse and slowly start to turn back to his human self.

Ghost rider: aaahhh

Eren: Aaahhh!

We would then start to crawl as he reach two people feet. As he looked up he would see captain Levi and Squad leader Hange looked down on him before passing out.