Scream

Flashback Shiganshina District

Eren's mom Carla was drying clothes off.

Carla: Eren. You're a man! Show some restraint! You need to be there for Mikasa, too!

End of Flashback
Another Flashback

The smiling Titan had just pick up Carla.

Eren: Stop!

The smiling Titan put Carla in it month and ate her.

Present

Foot steps were hear coming towards Eren and Mikasa, as Mikasa looks up to see a Titan coming towards them. Eren then got up also seeing that Titan, smock was covering it. But once the smock cleared from it face, Eren saw it. It was the same Titan that ate his mom, all those years ago.

A Titan just flow over Jean block his way out.

Jean: Damn that Reiner! He's tossing Titans like a madman!

Reiner in his Armored Titan form had Titan all over him as he pick on off of him and throw it towards Jean location. Commander Erwin was on his horse looking for Levi before a Titan landed behind him. The Titan saw Erwin and started to chase him. Ymir then stopped going after Historia as she turn to see Commander Erwin, and run towards him.

Ymir: This is all your fault! It's you who screwed up my entire plan, you damn commander!

Ymir in her Titan would jump at Erwin grabbing the Titan behind him that was about to grab Erwin. Connie, Historia, and other scouts would show up to Commander Erwin location.

Historia: Ymir! Connie, that way!

Connie: I know!

Erwin would slowly start to get back up after being thrown off his horse when Ymir stopped the Titan behind him. A scout would then see Erwin on the ground as he run towards him.

Soldier: Commander!

Erwin: I can always be replaced. More importantly, find Eren and retreat! Time is of the essence!

Erwin would look up to see the soldier that was running towards him be eaten by a Titan.

Eren looked up at the Titan that ate his mother in shock. Mikasa would than come up to Eren pushing him out of the way.

Mikasa: Eren!

The Titan swung at them as Hannes came and blocked the hand.

Eren: Hannes!

Hannes would then use one of his swords to cut off the Titan thumb. Hannes would then look back at Eren and Mikasa with a smile on his face.

Hannes: Ha Ha! What are odds of this?! Check it out, you two!

Hannes would then turn back towards the Titan.

Hannes: You just watch. I'm about to average your mother and butcher the shit out of this!

Hannes would shot his hooks into the Titan as he started to attack it.

Eren: Hannes!

Armin and Jean would see the three and the smiling Titan as they race over to them.

Jean: Give the old man backup! Huh?!

Jean would look up to see a Titan fly over him and land in front of him and Armin. Armin would see this as another on came flying down in front of Armin.