The 57th expedition

time skip to the 57th expedition, over this time Eren had got more control over his ghost rider form thanks to Hange and Zarathos.

Eren: (thought) I can't believe it the day. We will get to my house and into the basement, and find what my dad been hiding.

Erwin: We will now begin the 57th expedition beyond the walls. Onwards.

With that the Survey Corps move out. Eren with Levi squad, as they were heading out Eren started to have a flashback to a few days ago of him and Zarathos in his head.

Flashback in Eren room after training

Zarathos: Eren I have some important information I need to tell you.

Eren: Yay what up man.

Zarathos: I'm going to be leaving for sometime. Before up freak out your power won't go away. I just need to take care of some things.

Eren: when are you leaving?

Zarathos: Tonight, so I want be in your head help you with you need any thing.

Eren: Ok, when will you be back?

Zarathos: I don't know, let just hope it soon.

Eren: Will are right man, I'm going to go eat and go to bed. See you when ever back.

End of flashback

Eren: The was about two days now. I wound if he doing ok.

Somewhere dark

We see a beat up Zarathos laying on the floor.

???: Ha ha ha, look at you. You thought you can kill me. HA, do you for who I am.

Zarathos: Shit. That who you are.

The unknown figures then stab the back of Zarathos causing him pain

Zarathos: Ahh, you won't win...

???: oh, but I are really have. You see the knife I stab you with was a holy knife. So have fun being dead.

Zarathos: You son of- (Zarathos try's to get up but falls back to the ground) Ahh.

???: Ha, don't worry Zarathos I won't kill that kid Eren of yours.

This shock Zarathos, because he thought he didn't know about him.

???: Hahaha, Yes I know what you were doing. Trying to give him your power so he can kill me. Don't worry I'm not going to kill him, I'm going to make him wish he was dead. And after you die I will take his soul.

Zarathos: Not unless he get the stone.

???: oh the soul stone. That thing have not been seen in years. He will never get his soul back.

Zarathos:(thoughts) little dose he know I know where it is. And it in a safe place.

???: Now Zarathos, It time for you to die. Don't worry your power will live on, but thought the boy I'm about to mess with.

Zarathos: He will find a way and kill you all of them will come together and kill you.

???: You still believe the stupid story. I tell you something, that will never happened, and I make sure of it.

The unknown figures then lifted the holy knife and stab Zarathos in the head killing him.

Back in the real world

While Eren was riding his horse he fills a pain in his head as if something stabbed him. Eren starts to zone out for a bit but a black flare gets him back on track.