Opening

Eren opened his eyes to see Reiner and Bertholdt standing before him.

Reiner: You're awake. Welcome back.

Eren remembered what happened and noticed that his arms were bound. After breaking free, he noticed that both of his arms were gone.

Eren: What the hell? My arms!

Ymir: Eren.

Eren looked over at her as she was missing an arm and a leg.

Ymir: I'm, uh, not in any better shape here. Seems we're both having a shit day.

Eren: Ymir. What did they... What did they do to me?

Reiner: Sorry. That was... That was my fault. You can pin your injuries on me. Guess I was in kind of a hurry back there. Bit your nape without thinking about your arms.

Eren: Is that right? So. I lost.

Eren try to transform. Nothing happens as Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir look at him.

Ymir: Are you okay? It look like your tryin to take a shit.

Eren then stops as he then bets his arm.

Bertholdt: Eren! Don't do it!

Ymir pulled Eren's arm away from his mouth.

Ymir: Easy there, hothead. Your all out of energy. Plus, take a look at where we are. This is the giant forest within Wall Maria. Wall Rose is leagues away. Which means... we're deep in the heart of Titan country. See?

Eren looked down to see a horde of Titans.

Ymir: I think our buddy down there is an abnormal. It may look like he's just kicking' back, but those eyes haven't left us once. Lots of smaller ones down there, too. That's plenty bad enough. Another big one over there.

Eren looked to where Ymir was looking.

Ymir: Fixated but keeping his distance. Strikes me as the shy type. And then there are these chumps. Dirty bastards. They had the foresight to suit up in full gear. 'Course Reiner took yours. Point is, changing into a Titan isn't gonna accomplish very much right now. One, they can do the same thing if they want. Two, they can zip into the trees if not. Three, we're basically surrounded on all sides. Power or no power, getting out of this would be tricky as hell, even at the best of times. Y'read me? There's nothing to gain by being a dumbass.

Reiner: She's right. Y'can't turn into Titans right now anyway. Don't count on that ability coming to the rescue. The body can only take so much. It's a little preoccupied with healing at the moment.

Eren: Nice try. You expect me to sit here and take the words of a sinner.

Ymir: Yeah, well. We're sort of at a disadvantage here. It's not like we know the ins and outs of how this works. Unlike you guys I'm basically clueless about the whole thing. Hey, Reiner. You said you'd start talking once Eren was up. Don't cha think it's about time somebody explains what you plan on doing with us?

Reiner: We're taking you to our hometown. Of course, I realize neither of you is just gonna do as I ask. Like Ymir was saying, though, this place is crawling with Titans. They're everywhere. We could beat the living shit out of each other if that's what you want. But I wouldn't recommend it. Our friends down below are hungry and not prone to discrimination. Whether you try to cut and run or stick around, believe me when I say our options are limited. We wait for nightfall.

Ymir: So, why didn't you just stay in Titan form and run all the way home? What's the point of stopping here in the first place? You get winded and have to take a break?