Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan

The two would just stand there looking at each other, they both know that Annie will come out of this live or dead. Ghost rider titan his grip on his chain as he look at Annie, all the pain and suffering she has put people through all went to ghost rider as he titan his hands round his chain harder. A small gust of wind pass by as then ghost rider let out a inhuman row before running towards Annie female titan. The sound of the row the ghost rider made sounded like all the dam soul of hell, Annie herd this and was shock and scared for her life before seeing ghost rider coming towards her. She quickly tried to get out of the way but it was too late, she got grabbed by the chain and got thrown into a building with people inside. She looked at the people she landed on and saw it was a bunch of MPs that were drinking. Before she could even react the chain tog on her again and she got throned into another building, killing more people.

Ghost Rider: that 28 souls, 972 to go.

Ghost Rider then grab his chain as hard as he can as he then throw Annie cross the city. Annie is seen flying cross the city as she lands onto a church. She gets up and sees a lot of dead wall cult members, she gets up as she look round not see Ghosts Rider near her so she starts to run towards the wall hoping to escape. Back with Ghost Rider he is back on his horse riding to where Annie is at as he add another counts two other souls that he got after throwing Annie.

Ghost Rider: 970.

Annie gets to the wall as she start to now clam up the wall to get away, only for lag to get stuck on something. She look down at her lag to see a chain rap round it with Ghost Rider on the ground looking at her, she look at him scared as what is going to happen to her.

Mikasa: I won't let you get away!

Mikasa shoots up, cutting the fingers off one of Annie's Female Titan's hands

Mikasa: Ngh! Urahh! Ngh!

Mikasa cuts the fingers of Annie's Female Titan's other hand. As Annie's Female Titan falls to the ground, Mikasa addresses Annie.

Mikasa: Annie... Fall.

Annie Father: (Flashback) Annie... I was wrong. It's too late to ask for your forgiveness. But... there's one thing... I want to ask of you.

Annie female titan hits the ground as Ghost Rider start to use his chain rip off her leg before going to the other one.

Annie Father: (Flashback) You can make the whole world your enemy...

Ghost Rider: Urahh!

Ghost Rider then rip off both of Annie arms then head off. It goes flying to the bridge where Erwin is standing.

Soldiers: Ahh!

Eren: (Thoughts) I'll destroy... the entire world!

Annie Father: (Flashback) Even if the whole world hates you, your dad is the only person who is on your side!

Ghost Rider gets on top of Annie female titan as he walk over to the neck gripping his chain even titer as he look down at Annie.

Hange: Ah! Crap! He going to kill the girl inside, too!

Jean: Don't, Eren!

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren: (Thoughts) I am... free!

Annie Father: (Flashback) So promise me... that you will return...

Ghost Rider: Urahhh!

A tear streaks down Annie's face. Ghost Rider then rip opens the neck of Annie's Female Titan. Ghost Rider was about to pick her up but stop and sees Annie's tears.