Attack titan vs the Female titan

A soldier shoots a blue flare. Levi's group shoots a green flare as a cloaked soldier watches.

Hange: Erwin... Why did you order Levi to resupply? There's no time to waste.

Erwin: The Female Titan was eaten. But did you see the person inside get eaten? I didn't.

Hange: Ah... You can't mean...!

Erwin: Yes... If your original hypothesis is correct and they can still move to a degree after regaining their human form...

Hange: Ah...!

Erwin: ... and if they equipped 3D Maneuver Gear in advance... the one within the Female Titan is wearing our uniform right now...

Elsewhere in the forest. Levi's squad meets up with the cloaked soldier.

Gunther: Lance Corporal Levi? No, it's not! Who are you?!

The cloaked soldier turns and cuts down Gunther.

Eld: Huh?

Eren: Ahh! Gunther! Ahh...!

Eren finds that Gunther has been killed.

Erwin: ... and the enemy is now camouflaged as one of our men.

In the forest of giant trees. Erwin, Hange, and other soldiers ride out.

Erwin: When the Colossal Titan vanished, whoever was inside had been wearing 3D Maneuver Gear so that they could escape in the steam. Don't you think the same possibility applies here?

Hange: But at the time, based on what we saw when Eren emerged from the Titan, we concluded it would be impossible. His equipment was destroyed, and his uniform was gone. Above all, Eren was so weak, he couldn't even stand unassisted.

Erwin: The Female Titan was able to attract other Titans with its cry. We failed to predict this, and the operation failed. If Titan abilities vary depending on skill, it was a mistake to use Eren, a total novice, as the basis for our assumptions.
If we are to outwit our enemy, we'll need to think outside the box.

Outside the forest. The soldiers are withdrawing.

Jean: If we're withdrawing, does that mean the mission succeeded?

Armin: If so, then we may already know who was inside the Female Titan.

Jean: I'd like to see who it is... But why was the commander so sure that the enemy would come after Eren if he left the walls?

Armin: I think it's because, for some reason, they suddenly stopped their advance in the midst of the last assault.

Jean: Huh?

Armin: Even though they managed to break through Trost's gate, they didn't even try for the inner gate. And when Eren sealed the gate, they let him. It could mean that they now have bigger concerns.

Jean: Ah... Bigger concerns?

Armin: Something more important to them than breaching the walls. Something unexpected that happened.

Jean: Ah... Eren's transformation into a Titan?

Armin: I think that's the only answer.

Jean: Ah... Then, that means...

Armin: Someone who was there, who saw Eren transform, is the Titan.

In the forest of giant trees. Eren calls to Gunther.

Eren: Gunther!

Oluo: Eren, don't stop!

Oluo pulls Eren onward.