The aftermath

Eren wake up, but not in his world but in the black void with Zarathos standing right in front of him.

Zarathos: So, you finally use my power with out  turning into a titan. Vary good, you got everything down. But for one thing, you need a weapon.

Zarathos would then look off some where as Eren looked at him.

Eren: what are looking at?

Zarathos: just your body in the living world. Aw, those should do just find.

Eren: what are you talking about?

Zarathos: right now you are chin-up in the basement of the HQ. One of the chins you can use when you are in your ghost rider form.

Eren: Ok... one more question before I leave.

Zarathos: and what would that be.

Eren: more like two but, why was it so painful went I transferred and what do I say to captain Levi and Hange.

Zarathos: haha, Will it was painful because it was your first time transforming as a human. And just tell your friends you made a deal.

White light would then start to cover Eren as we wake up in the real world. As Eren started to get up Hange would run up to the prison cell he was in and put here face up to it.

Hange: Eren! What was that, that we saw from you last night!

Eren: Uhm

Levi: Start speeding before I cut your head off.

Eren: Will you see, after that titan kind of ate me in Trost. I started to ask for help for any thing that could hear me. And when I was about to die someone came to me. But this was not some angel, it was a devil.

Hange: Wait, so your tell me that you were in a titan. What was it like, what did you see.

Levi: shut it four eyes, so your tell us that after you got eaten, and a devil hear your cry's for help can came to you.

Eren: yes, he told me that I can have his powers to kill as mean titans as I want, but in return he need the souls of all the bad people here.

Levi: so you made a deal with the devil. To get more power to kill titan. What was the devil name.

Eren: Zarathos

Hange: and what can you do with this power of yours. Also we're did you go last night.

Eren: I'm still fingering out my powers still, that was the first time I transformed as a human. And second, I went to wall sina because a MP was trying to rape a little girl.

Levi: Hmm, I wended what commander Erwin world say that this.

Erwin: He would say that Eren became more important to the survey corps.

Hange: Commander Erwin, how long have you been there.

Levi: took to long enough to speak.

Erwin: Not that long go, so Eren. This new power of yours was from a devil.

Eren: Y-Yes sir.

Erwin: and you where at wall sina saving a little girl.

Eren: Yes sir.

Erwin: he telling the truth.

Levi: what do mean.

Erwin: earlier some one told me that they saw a flaming skeleton on a horse going to wall sina. So Hange he did not kill your titans. But now you can help Eren with his now powers.

Eren: What you mean someone killed your titans?

Erwin: We had two titans that we were test on. But last night someone came and killed them with ODM gear.

Eren: did you find out who killed them.

Erwin: Not yet. Also Eren, you will be with Ms. Hange all day to day, so we can figure out we're powers.

Eren: Yes Sir.

Erwin: Good. You can take him out now Hange.

Hange then unlock the cell door and let Eren out. As Erwin and Levi would start to walk away.

Hange: Alright Eren follow me.

Eren: Wait!

All three would then turn round to look at Eren.

Eren: Umm... do you guys have any chins lying round?

Hange: why would you need a chin?

Eren: Zarathos said that I should have on as a weapon.

Levi: and why would we give you a chin, after you told us you were going to use it as a weapon.

Eren: Will because he said that I can put my ghost rider power into it.

Hange: that right, last night when you got on that house it turn just like you.

Erwin: Hmm... Hange go and find Eren a spare chin and test his titan power and his ghost rider powers. I will be in my office with any of you guys need me.

Hange: Ok Eren, time to test your powers.

Time skip

Hange: Come on Eren transform into your ghost rider form.

Eren: I can't. For some reason I just can't.

Hange: what about were titan form. Can you transform when you in your titan form.

Eren: yay, I know I can go ghost rider in my titan form, but I have no idea how to do it as a human.

Hange: Will what do you do to turn into it as titan.

Eren: I-I... I my have an idea.

Hange: and what you idea.

Eren: I need to go somewhere dark.

Hange: what?

Eren: Every time I see Zarathos he in a dark room. So maybe for me to turn into the rider I need to go somewhere dark.

Hange: what about were titan? You can turn into the ghost rider as your titan when there sun light?

Eren: I was thinking about that, and I thing I know why. The reason I can turn into it as a titan is because my body is not being touch any light.

Hange: and because of that you can turn into your ghost rider form.

Eren: yes.

Hange: alright thin, follow me.

Eren: where are we going?

Hange: back to the basement.

Time skip back in the basement.

Hange: Ok Eren try and transform now, and don't forget the chin.

Eren: Right.

Eren would then go a cuple of feet in front of Hange and look back a her.

Hange: when every were ready.

Eren then nods as he closes his eyes with his head down trying to be the rider once again. Smoke would then start to came off Eren body as he then turn into the ghost rider. He would then look up and look at Hange who had a big smile on her face.

Hange: OMG Eren you did it! Now try doing it with the chin.

Ghost rider would node as he then put his power into the chin. Hange walk over to Eren to look at it.

Ghost rider: don't touch.

This cough Hange off guard for a seconds before looking back a Eren.

Hange: Alright Eren you can change back know.

As Eren then change back he would look at Hange.

Eren: why did you want me to change back so soon?

Hange: Will that because we can't do that much done here and it would be a lot better with we do this at night. So take the rest of the day off and at night we will start right back up again.