Children

Murdock along with Moblit and his squad arrived to Connie's village in order to investigate the village under Hange's orders. And the whole place was devastated.

Moblit: The report was right. The whole village has been devastated. But there's not a drop of blood, let alone any bodies.

Soldier 1: It's eerie. Still, maybe they got out? It not unheard of.

Murdock: In theory, I suppose. But then the question becomes why Titans would smash up empty houses. Bit difficult to believe.

Soldier 1: I'm sorry. I thought you were blind?

Murdock: I am. Everything just blurred.

Moblit walks over to the stables to see that the horses were still there.

Moblit: What's more, how far were these people hoping to get by leaving their horses here?

Soldier 1: That's a good point. So what do you think happened?

Another Soldier ran over to where Mobile was.

Soldier 2: Moblit, I found it! Look!

Moblit, Murdock and the others walked over to where the disabled Titan was laying.

Moblit: There you are.

Soldier 2: You, uh... you should see this.

He handed Moblit a picture of two people.

Murdock: A portrait of Connie Springer's parents, I presume.

Soldier 2: Seem very likely, sir.

The Titan looked over at Moblit and the other as it began getting up. One of Moblit's soldiers pulled out his sword.

Soldier 1: It's alive!

Moblit stopped him.

Moblit: No! Stand down!

After a lot of straining, the Titan fell back down. Moblit picked the picture back up and looked at it upside down. And women's face was almost the exact same as the Titan's.

Moblit: What the hell is going on?

Elsewhere

Reiner: It's your call. What's it gonna be? Is it Krista's future? Or your own petty existence?

Eren: (thoughts) Is there really no future for this world? I'm I going have to kill everyone on this world?

Reiner: Ah! Goddamn Eren, what did you shot me with. I been trying to hold it together, but my god. This hurts.

Eren turned to Ymir.

Eren: Come down Reiner! Ymir. Come clean! Who's the real enemy? Tell me what you know! Who is it?!

Ymir: Couldn't say.

Reiner: All right, then. Sorry, Eren.

Distant Gunshot

Reiner and Bertholdt looked back to see green smoke signals.

Bertholdt: (thoughts) The Scouts are here? Already?

Reiner: Son of bitch!

Bertholdt: Talk to me, Reiner. What are you right now?

Reiner: A warrior. Calm down.

Bertholdt: Do you really think it's wise for us to trust Ymir? Even through she's the one who devoured Marcel?

Reiner: Sure. Don't you see? We have a handle on her motives. When she turned human again, odd are she just wandered around aimlessly only giving a damn about herself. But then Krista came into the picture. That's the kind of girl that can change your whole world. We need her, and not just because she's cute. The people she comes from are an important family within the church. Plus, suppose Eren's not the coordinate? Our job wouldn't be over. If it comes to that, having Krista around will make the search a lot easier.