Hunters

Trost District

Anka of the Garrison Regiment found her Commander sleeping near a few bottles of alcohol, on top of the wall.

Anka: Commander. Wake up, Commander Pyxis. You'll get sick if you fall asleep here.

She slapped him awake and sat next to him as she collected the empty bottles.

Anka: I can't believe you drank all this. You're not young anymore. And I'd rather not spend my days changing your diapers.

Pyxis: Being cared for by a pretty lady sounds all right to me. So? What's the situation?

He said this as he grabbed another bottle and began drinking from it. And it was immediately taken away from him.

Anka: Well, several patrol units were sent out. Not many Titans between the first and second defensive lines. And the few that did crop up seemed like they were pretty far apart.

Pyxis: Hmm. If Hannes and the advance squad have managed to follow the wall without incident, they should be getting back before too long. Fairly straightforward operation. They'd have run into the unit from Krolva about halfway and turned around for home. It's a safe assumption they encountered few Titans, if any. If Wall Rose had been breached, sightings wouldn't be so random.

Someone arrested to them with ODM, they looked back to see that it was Commander Erwin of the Scout Regiment. They also noticed someone else behind Erwin, the man red sunglasses on, and a suit on, and had a walking stick.

Erwin: Commander Pyxis.

Pyxis: Hm? Ah, Commander Erwin. Is it true what I hear about you catching a troublesome little mouse? Also who the guy behind you?

Murdock: I'm Matthew Murdock.

Erwin: Well... technically, yes. Not that it's helped us.

Pyxis: Hm. Well, at least those goons in the interior might start using their heads. Might even be forced to reconsider their belief system. Morally bankrupt as it is.

Murdock: That want be for much long.

Pyxis: Uh? And why you say that?

Murdock: Am a really good lawyer.

Erwin: Agreed. I seen what this guy can do, and he not wrong when he says he good. Also look over there. Military Police putting in an appearance where Titans aren't just an academic problem.

Elsewhere

Male Soldier: Damn. Can't believe we didn't see one.

Jean: You really sayin' there weren't any?

Male Soldier: I know, right? It's unusually quiet out there.

Jean turn away from them.

Jean: Wonder if they're still alive.

Somewhere else

Male soldier 1: What a joke. I thought this was s'posed to be an emergency.

Male soldier 2: Yeah. We just come here to sit on our asses, or what?

Soldier 1: Hay Levi! Where you hidin' all the Titans?

Levi: Problem? You seem eager to be eaten alive, soldier. Huh. Sorry we couldn't make that happen for you today. Plenty of opportunities outside the wall if you're looking'. Lots of scouting expeditions. I'd be more than happy for the help. We could all fight Titans together.

Male soldier 2: Well, you know. There's are works in the interior, so...

A soldier ran around the corner.