Chapter 32

Before evening Mirania took Grecan up to the witch forest.

The Witch Forest, a part of the Mountain of Life, was a mysterious place lined with medicinal herbs that would have enchanted the pharmacists of the human continent.

The herb Mirania was looking for was the root of a white flower.

The white flower is a flower that blooms on the cliff where the full moon rises. It has strong energy and is effective in enhancing sexual desire.

As long as sexual desire was improved, there’s no significant difference from the energy drugs currently used by humans, but there was one more efficacy point.

‘The essence made from the roots of white flowers has an effect of getting healthier the more you sleep.’

It’s a precious herb, but it’s not a herb anyone could get.

This was because although healthy, it does not extend the lifespan of humans.

What the Prime Minister really want for the Emperor was not to live long, but to have a healthy and satisfying sex life with the young empress.
(Up: mmm...( ꈍᴗꈍ))

The Prime Minister’s request to Mirania this time was to lie down and eat the fruit.

Mirania looked around, strutting about to take any other useful herbs.

Rustle~

Forests are a treasure trove of life, inhabited by tens of thousands of life forms.

Occasionally, the sound of wild animals passing by passed her ears.

“Growl”

Mirania looked down on the side. Grecan growled low and ready to attack.

Soon she noticed that a squirrel climbed up a branch from where Grecan was staring.

Grecan’s ear which stood close slipped down. Grecan, fully prepared, did not fall off Mirania’s side in any case.

‘You really think you’re protecting me?’ Mirania thought.

A man who was once an enemy was now protecting me?

“…Is something wrong?”

She thought it would be better than running to kill soon, so she pretended not to know the difference.

Mirania and Grecan soon reached the cliff where white flowers often bloom.

“You’re relaxed.”

Mirania climbed the mountain collecting useful herbs.

The stench of an animal that hid itself among the trees flowed in with the wind.

As the bewildered beast faltered, Mirania climbed the mountain as if nothing had happened.

Then the tree moved by itself and blocked the front of the beast lurking on the other side.

As she repeated that, there was nothing that could stand in the way of Mirania.

“Roar!”

Grecan, unable to calm his tension, raised his head at the sound of a roaring beast screaming through the dense trees, but there was no attack.

Something feels strange. Mirania noticed something and looked around, but before she knew it, she could only see the trees.

“Growl.”

A tree blocking the view was suspicious, but nothing else stood out.

As she passed the tree through the dense forest like a thorn, the surroundings became bright because of the moonlight.