One~

Hanjis POV

"Hanji darling, don't be late to school!" I heard mom yell as I was shoving my books into my bag.

"I know mom!"

I run downstairs but before I left out the door mom grabbed my bag pulling me back.

"Don't forget breakfast!" She hit my head handing me toast covered in jelly.

I smile "thanks mom!"

She waves me goodbye as I left the house, I started jogging while I was eating breakfast.

I looked at my watch "shit I'm almost gonna be late!"

I pulled out my phone and as expected I had 5 missed calls from Levi and 10 new messages....he's such a mom.

••••••••••

I arrived to school with 5 minutes to spare "heh I made it" I panted I sure hated running.

I was walking up to the building when I heard his cold voice.

"Oi....Hanji"

I froze in place...he's really gonna be pissed this time.

I slowly turn around "heh heh hey Levi..."

I saw him glaring me down as he walked up to me "you're late"

"Ehhh!? I still have 5 minutes to spare!"

He finally approached me I was taller than him but he was still intimidating.

"Exactly, you're late which makes me late dumbass"

I frown "if you cared about being early then you should have gone to class"

He tchs "we both know why I won't do that"

I grin and wrap my arms around him kissing his cheek "Aw is it because you love me?"

He rolls his eyes "maybe"

I smile at him "Aw midget loves me"

He sighs "I've been loving you for the past 2 years dumbass"

I smile and kiss him sweetly, his cheeks turned a faint red and I smiled "even after all these years you still get flustered when I randomly kiss you"

He pushes me off him "whatever, let's go before we are actually late"

I catch up to him and lock my fingers with his and I could see a small smile forming on his lips....it was rare that he smiled that's why I do what I can to ensure he's happy.

I arrived to my class and Levi pecked my cheek saying goodbye as he went to his other classes.

I sat at my desk and nanaba my best friend nudged me with her elbo "you're on time today"

I smile and shrug "I didn't want to deal with Levi's wrath today for being late"

She laughs "well fortunately for us we have science in the morning"

I nod "yep! Then the class after this is lunch!"

We both loved lunch, mostly because it's a break from hell and I get to see Levi, having the fact he's a grade older than me we don't get to spend much time together at school.

I sighed as the teacher began class....if only school went by faster!

•••••••••••••

Me and nanaba sat at our usual spots and she lets out a tired yawn.

"Man school is exhausting!"

I sigh "agreed, and its only the first two periods"