Twenty five

Hanjis POV

I sat in my chair as tears fell down my eyes as Erwin was getting frustrated at his phone....

"Damn it!" He yelled slamming the phone on the table.

He glares at me "Larry won't pick up his damn phone"

I'm guessing Larry was the one who was set to kill Levi....

He slowly walks over to me "a bitch like you doesn't deserve this satisfaction"

I get up from the chair and start to slowly back away.

"W-what are you going to do Erwin..."

He stops in front of me then takes a good look at me before looking at ashes room.

My eyes widened "Erwin don't"

He sighs "I think it's time that little shit learns a few lessons"

He makes his way to ashes room and I felt my body freeze....I promised....I promised ash Erwin wouldn't even lay a finger on him.

That's when I grabbed Erwin's arm and yanked him back....I'm going to keep my promise.....Whatever it takes.

Erwin glared at me as I stood In front of ashes door.

"You won't lay a finger on him Erwin...."

Erwin laughs loudly "alright Hanji, try to stop me"

He approaches me then I try to punch him but he tackles me to the wall punching me in the face and stomach.

He threw me against the table and there was a empty beer bottle there....

When he got close enough I grabbed the bottle slamming it on his head.

It shattered as he stepped back groaning "damn it!"

He looked at me and I saw blood dripping down his head.

"You're going to die for that! You bitch"

He tried to tackle me again but I moved out of the way....I kept dodging him before tackled me to the ground and started choking me.

I felt my life start to be choked away as Erwin's bloodshot eyes glared into my soul.

Ashes door flung open and he was crying "daddy please stop!"

Erwin snapped his neck at ash and I felt his grasp loosen.

"Ash! Lock yourself in your room! Now!" I managed to yell before Erwin's grasped tightened.

Ash just stood there in shock as Erwin grinned "I think he should watch his mother die first instead"

I tried to push Erwin off.....it didn't work....

I felt my life slowly start to slip away....is this the end?....I'm going to die failing as a mother....

Then he appeared in my mind....Levi....I wanted to spend more time with him....

I closed my eyes....I wish you were here....

Levi....

The front door flys open and there he was standing there with a kid next to him.

"Hanji!"

I felt tears form in my eyes....he was really here....

Levi's POV

I saw Erwin on top of Hanji choking her....I immediately tackled him off her and she started coughing and gasping for air.

I got off him and stood in front of Hanji as he started to get up.