Eight~

Christmas morning....

Hanjis POV

I felt the sunlight shine on me that was coming from my window....I felt two strong arms wrapped around me I smiled, Levi stayed the night because I wanted him to be with us on Christmas morning.

Then it hit me, it's Christmas morning!

I turned and faced Levi "hey Levi, wake up" I began to tap his face.

He groans "what's wrong Hanji?"

I smile and kiss his lips "morning birthday boy and merry Christmas"

He sighs and looks at me "thank you and merry Christmas"

I kiss him again before we both got out of bed and made our way downstairs.

Mom was already up making breakfast "merry Christmas you two and happy birthday Levi"

He grins "thank you"

We sat at the table and mom came over with some pancakes.

"Enjoy" she smiles.

I looked over and dad was in the living room reading the newspaper like he always does in the morning.

After me and Levi ate breakfast we put our dishes in the sink.

"Thanks mom it was delicious"

"Thank you again mrs Zoe"

She smiles "of course!"

I walked into the living room "merry Christmas dad" I kissed his cheek before walking to the tree.

"Merry Christmas kiddo" he then looked at Levi "happy birthday Levi"

Levi nods "thank you sir and merry Christmas"

"Hey Levi do you think you can help me pass out gifts?" I asked.

He nods "yeah of course"

We both began to pass out the gifts and I noticed Levi bought me a few gifts and even got mom and dad a gift...he really didn't have to.

After we finished passing out gifts he held up the one I gave him.

"Hanji you didn't have to get me anything" he sighs.

I smiled "you can't talk mister, I have like 5 gifts from you"

He grins "right"

Mom came into the living room holding some coffee for her and dad.

She smiles "alright, shall we get started?"

••••••••••••

I opened all my gifts from mom and dad first and they got me pretty much all the clothes I wanted and some anime figures and science tools! Things I've been wanting for awhile. Nanaba got me 3 new books to a series called hunter x hunter they are kinda hard to find so I was really happy to see she got me them I hoped she liked the gift I got her.

Levi opened some presents that my parents bought him, they got him some new tea packets and some new clothes, he thanked them many times. Nanaba got him a new duster and cleaning products considering he is obsessed with cleaning.

All was left was my gift...I told him to open that last.

My parents opened their gifts from him and my mom got a new set of cooking utensils that she's been wanting and dad got a new bottle of whiskey...it was a really fancy kind.

They both thanked him and next was my gifts from him.

I opened the first few gifts and he got me a lot of candy and expensive science tools...he really didn't need to spend so much money on me, he also got me manga and so much more....he really is amazing.

"Thank you levi..." I smiled Hugging him tightly.

"I have one more gift for you"

"What!"

He gave me a small box, I opened it and pulled out a beautiful necklace with a sapphire charm....wait this is one of the necklaces at the really expensive store at the mall....he really didn't have to spend so much money on me!

"I-it's beautiful Levi...thank you so much"

"You're welcome Hanji"

I handed him the necklace "can you put it on me?"

He nods "of course " he puts on the necklace and I smiled admiring its beauty.

"Can I open the gift from you now Hanji?"

I smiled "please do!"

He began to open the gift and his eyes widened "Hanji..."

He pulled out the black watch and he gave me a tight hug "thank you hanji, I needed one"

I kissed his cheek "I'm glad you like it"

He puts on the watch and it made him look more professional than he already is.

"I'm going to take care of this thing for the rest of my life"

I laugh softly "I will do the same for the necklace"

We continued on with our Christmas Day doing some fun games and overall just hanging out...nothing can ruin this happiness.