Four~

Hanjis POV

Me and nanaba were assigned a project today in science....kinda exciting since our teacher always assigns partners and we finally got our turn.

Our job was to make a source of electricity from scratch. Our first step of the project was to research.

"Hey nanaba do you want to go to the mall after school today?"

She stops typing and looks at me "didn't you just go to the mall like 2 days ago with Levi?"

I sigh "yes, but I need to go buy Levi his Christmas and birthday presents and who else would I ask to come with me other than my best friend?"

Nanaba smiles "I feel honored, then yes I'll go to the mall with you today"

"Oh also ask your mom if you can spend the night since it's Friday"

Nanaba laughs softly "will do Hanji"

We continued finishing our research and before we knew it the bell rang ending first period

••••••••••••

After school ended I was heading to the front to meet up with nanaba.

I felt someone stop me and I smiled knowing exactly who it was.

"Levi!" I smiled as he had his monotoned facial expression.

I gave him a tight hug "how was the rest of your day?"

He sighs "tiring"

I kiss his cheek "well that's school for ya"

He sighs and holds my hands gently "do you have any plans today?"

I smile sadly "sorry midget me and nanaba are having a girls night out"

He chuckles "it's alright"

I smile "maybe tomorrow?"

"I'm free In the afternoon"

I smile "perfect! I'll see you tomorrow then, my house?"

He nods "sure"

I smile "ok then, bye Levi love you"

He chuckles kissing me gently "love you too four eyes, have fun tonight"

I smile "will do"

We go our separate ways and I see nanaba waiting by her car.

••••••••••

We arrived at the mall and we were going to different stores...I was still wondering what I should get for Levi....

I sigh "man this is hard! It's Levi's 18th birthday I want this to be special for him"

Nanaba smiles "well knowing Levi I think anything you get for him will be special to him"

We walked by the jewelry store and I saw a really nice watch...I remember that he recently broke his last watch and was planning on getting a new one at some point...it's perfect.

"Hey nanaba look at this"

We both look at the watch and she smiles "that's a nice watch I think he'll enjoy it"

I sigh "man it's going to cost my whole allowance I've been saving up"

I smile "but it's worth it"

We ended up buying the watch it was a black  watch that had little clocks in the middle as well...I don't really know much about watches but I think he'll really enjoy this one.

Nanaba pulled us into a another store where she began shopping for stuff to give to miche....

I might as well find some things for Christmas that me and Levi can do together.

It's going to be a good Christmas....I know it.

Levi's POV

"Oi Kenny I'm going out!" I yelled before slamming the door to my house...I really hate it here.

I need to go get Hanjis Christmas gifts, after all I need to go grab the necklace before someone else buys it.

I was thinking of what else to get her and it was kinda difficult....Hanji doesn't ask for much and when she does it's little things like food and school supplies.

I decided I was going to get her some of her favorite manga books, stuff animals and some things she's been wanting for awhile.

I arrived to the store and saw the necklace was still there...thank goodness.

I bought the necklace....jeez 300$ for a necklace? But anything for Hanji is worth it.