Twenty six

Hanjis POV

I sat in the guest room as I watched ash sleep peacefully....everything he experienced is a lot for a 3 year old kid....I'm just glad he's safe.

I heard a knock at the door "it's Levi"

I smile to myself "come in" I said faintly as my voice began to hurt.

He walks in with a cup, his face and knuckles were all taken care of.

"Drink this tea, it will help with the pain in your throat"

I smile "thanks Levi"

He hands me to the tea cup and sits next to me while I began to drink my tea.

"Tomorrow we'll discuss some living plans, honestly Hanji you can stay here as long as you need to"

I frown "I don't want to be a burden"

He shakes his head "you're not"

I look down "says you"

He sighs "again, we'll talk more in the morning"

I nod "goodnight Levi"

"Night"

He starts to leave "wait levi"

He stops and looks back "what?"

I smile "thank you...."

He nods "sure thing"

And with that he left the room and I sighed laying down next to ash and falling asleep.

Levi's POV

When I got back to my room I sat on the bed and sighed....tomorrow is going to be a long day...

I thought about what happened tonight....why didn't Hanji tell me about her husband?....."

I rub my head....we've been talking only for a month so I guess she still is learning to trust me again....

Well...it's best if we get some sleep....

I turned off my light and went to sleep....

••••••••••••••

I woke up this morning to Mikasa knocking on the door saying breakfast was ready....

I groaned and looked at my alarm clock....

10:43 AM

Shit...I slept in late...

I got up and grabbed a shirt putting it on before walking into the living room to see everyone up
Including Hanji and ash.

Ash was eating some pancakes and Hanji was eating some eggs and bacon.

I walked over to the tea pot to see a fresh pot of tea already made.

Armin was helping mikasa make breakfast this morning by making the bacon while she made the eggs.

I sat next Hanji "sleep well?"

She looked at me smiling "yes I did"

I nod and armin walks over holding a cup of coffee.

"Here's your coffee miss hanji"

Hanji smiles softly "ah you didn't need to Armin"

He smiles "please, you're our guest it's the least I could do"

Hanji takes the cup of coffee thanking armin as he walked back to finishing the bacon for everyone else.

I sigh setting my tea down "alright let's discuss some future plans"

She nods "we don't plan on staying long, at least until I get enough money to move into an apartment"

I sigh "you can stay as long as you need to, but I...." I stopped myself.

She looks at me curiously "but what Levi?"

I shake my head "don't worry about it, it's not my place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do"

She frowns "Levi whatever it is, I want to know"

I sigh "I think...I think you should quit being a stripper...."

She smile softly "I figured you would say that"

I sigh "it's just an opinion, I'm not going to force you to do anything"

She shakes her head "no I agree....working there has become tiring and....I honestly hate that job....I love my coworkers but not the job itself"

I nod "I'll help you locate a better job if needed"

She smiles "thanks Levi..."

I nod "sure"

We continued to enjoy our breakfast when my phone started buzzing.

I looked at the caller and it was kenny....

I sigh "I'll be back"

I walked into my room and answered my phone

"What is it kenny?"

"Yo Levi! I wanted to call you and just heads up the meeting is in two days at the same old meet up spot at 6pm DO NOT be late"

"Ok"

"Good, anyway how are you doing-"

I hung up and tossed my phone onto the bed sighing....

Great now I have that stupid meeting as well.....can things just stop getting more complicated....