Six~

Few days later...

Hanjis POV

I called nanaba seeing if she can go shopping with me today for our dresses....the dance is in two days and we haven't even gotten our dresses yet.

"You called?"

"Hey are you available to go shopping with me for our dance dresses?"

I hear here gasp like she forgot "oh shit we need our dresses, yeah I'll come pick you up so we can go shopping"

I laugh softly "ok I'll see you soon"

I hang up and start texting Levi

Lil midget- did you get a dress yet?

Me- not yet, me and nanaba are going shopping today, did you get your suit yet?

Lil midget- no, I plan on getting it tomorrow after school

Me- oh, well do you want to join us today?

Lil midget- I wish I could but I have plans today, I'm sorry

Me- it's ok

Lil midget- well have fun shopping today, I'll text you later

Me- ok bye!

I set my phone down and I began to wait for nanaba by watching some TV.

••••••••••

We drove to a dress store that had nice dresses for a decent price.

"So what dress are you going to be looking for?"

I shrug "maybe a blue one of some kind, I don't know yet, what about you?"

She smiles "maybe a white dress, or a baby blue"

"Well any dress on you will look stunning" I smile.

She laughs softly "Aw you're too kind hanj"

We began to look at some dresses...they did have some really nice blue dresses, might as well try on all the ones I like.

While I was trying on nanaba decided to help me decide by giving me opinions on all the dresses. First dress was a skin tight kinda short on my body...it was mildly uncomfortable and nanaba could tell so we moved onto the next one. 2nd dress was a long poofy dress and kinda made me feel itchy, we both said no on it and moved on. We kept going through countless dresses until I walked up to her and her mouth dropped slightly in Aw.

"You....you look absolutely stunning!" She smiled grabbing my hands.

"Eh really?"

It was a long silky dark blue dress that fit in all the right places and made me feel comfortable.

"Yes! But the real question is do you like it?"

I nod "yeah I do, it's comfortable"

Nanaba smiles "then I think we found our winner"

I then helped nanaba with her dress choosing and we did find a white dress that she absolutely adored and it looked absolutely gorgeous on her.

We proceeded with buying our dresses and went on with our day, ah I certainly do love shopping with my bff, I wonder what Levi is doing right now.

Levi's POV

I can't believe I am being forced to go to this stupid mafia meeting when I'm not even in his damn mafia.

Me and Kenny were the only ones in the car as we drove to the place he was going to meet other people at.

I tch "again why am I needed"

Kenny roles his eyes "because Levi since you're going to be In the mafia soon you will need to attend some meetings beforehand"

I frown "what if I don't want to be in this shitty mafia"

Kenny chuckles "you don't have a choice boy"

I frown and the cold silence came back while we drove....until Kenny decided to break the silence.

"Did ya break up with your pretty lady yet"

"Don't call her that Kenny" I clenched my fists.

"You didn't answer my question boy"

I frown "no I haven't"

Kenny sighs "the longer you wait the more painful it's going to be to let her go in my opinion"

I tch "I don't want to hear any of your damn opinions Kenny"

He rolls his eyes "whatever you say boy"

We arrived at the building and of course it was a damn strippers bar....disgusting.

"Let's go" Kenny said getting out of the car.

I followed behind him as we approached the front of the building.

The security guard looks at me and Kenny then Kenny shows the security guard the mafia tattoo on his wrist.

"Welcome Kenny the ripper, the meeting is down the hall on the right"

Kenny chuckles "thank ya very much, let's go boy"

We walked Into the building and I looked around to see a bunch of men only here wanting to fulfill their lustful needs.....I hate it here.

We arrived to a small room with a bunch of older men, some either smoking a cigarette or drinking some expensive alcohol.

"Ah Kenny, you finally made it" one of the men said getting up to greet Kenny.

Me and Kenny both take a seat at the large table and all the men began to talk amongst eachother.

They mostly talked about how other gangs are causing them problems and how the smaller and weaker mafias need to be wiped out for good it was all stuff that I wasnt interested in until a conversation caught my attention.

"Oi Kenny is everything ready for you to move to LA?" One of the men asked.

"Yes me and my group plan to move a day or two after Levi's birthday"

This bastard.....he knew this and wasn't going to tell me?

Everyone nods "then the plan will proceed on schedule everyone is dismissed"

Once everyone left and me and Kenny got outside the building to the car I pushed him against the car holding a knife to his throat.

"You piece of shit! Why didn't you tell me!"

He sighs "because you'll act like this"

I grit my teeth "now you made things harder for me....I'm going to kill you for that...."

He grins smugly "you kill me....then the pretty lady dies and so will you....now you wouldn't want that, would you?"

I'm going to kill the smug son of a bitch....but not today.

I move the knife away from his throat and get in the car "let's go"

All I heard was Kenny's cackle before I slammed the door shut.....