Twenty eight

Levi's POV

She looked at me and I felt my heart pounding....she deserves the truth....she's going to hate me after....I just know it.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep this away from you?....Especially since I still have feelings for you...."

"What?"

I tched "I left because....I left because I'm in a mafia Hanji...."

Her eyes widened a bit as I continued "I didn't want to bring you into my problems or risk you getting hurt...Hanji my heart only belongs to you....And being in the mafia I was never allowed to love someone....it would only risk putting them in danger....so that's why I left so suddenly....and that's why I've been acting....different...."

I felt my own tears form "Hanji I'm so sorry....I've wanted to be yours forever....I wanted to be the one to marry you....and always be there for you at your lowest....I've tried to move on but I just couldn't.....I loved you so damn much....I wanted to tell you....I really did but...I didnt want to risk anything....I wanted to protect you....I wanted you to live a happy life and not be worrying about anything....but now....after everything....I'm sorry I wasn't there...and how I'm the one who caused this....I'm sorry" I finally cracked and Hanji pulled me into a tight hug....I felt her rub my back.

"It's ok levi..."

I shake my head "no it's not! I've hurt you so much by leaving...."

She pulls me to the bed and we sit down....she makes me look at her and she smiles.

"Yeah but....you also saved me....you saved me from so much pain...." She began to wipe the tears off my face.

I sigh "and seeing you again...I just got scared that I would loose you....especially now....Hanji I can't loose you....not you"

She smiles "you won't....not me...I always be with you"

I sigh "I'm sorry for acting harsh the past two days....and for lying about...everything"

She nods "I'm sorry too....I should have told you about Erwin....you deserved the truth"

I place my hand on her cheek "but what I said about my feelings are true....they never left Hanji...."

She smiles "that's good to know..."

She pulls my face close and kisses me sweetly...I returned the kiss just as gentle....

She pulls away smiling "it's been awhile....I missed it"

I grin "me too..."

I pulled her in for another kiss and it was a passionate kiss....We continued exchanging kisses as I laid on top of her continuing to kiss her.

After a long passionate kiss I break apart looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

I nuzzle her neck with my nose leaving gentle kisses "stay..." I said softly.

"What?"

I looked at her "please stay...."

She smiles "Already planned on it...."

I smile softly kissing her again...I laid back down  on her and she began to stroke my hair rubbing my back.

"Wow...a mafia..."

I sigh "I never wanted to be in it...."

She kisses my head "if you weren't in the mafia and things were different, what would you have done?"

I look at her "I think it's pretty obvious Hanji, after everything I said....I would have married you and had a future with you"

I saw her blush as she smiles "really?"

I nod "yes...."

She sighs "you, Levi Ackerman are one perfect man..."

I grin "I wouldn't go that far"

I cuddle into her chest and she sighs "maybe we should nap for awhile, don't you agree?"

I hug her waist "I like that idea"