Ten~

Levi's POV

I finished writing a letter I made for Hanji....I'm a coward for not being able to tell her in person but....I don't think I'll be able to Stand seeing her so broken hearted.....

I tucked the note somewhere in my jacket where she'll never find it.

Today we are going to the movies then to the park to have lunch, and after we are going back to her place to hangout. I had everything planned out to be a perfect day for her.

While I was walking out to go drive I noticed all the snow that was on the ground....did it snow overnight?

I sigh I hate driving in the snow but I'll do anything for Hanji.

I got in my car and started driving to her place but I drove extra carefully.

When I arrived I knocked on her door.

Mrs Zoe answered it and was surprised "L-Levi did you drive here?"

I nodded "yes ma'am"

She pulls me into the house "oh dear you didn't have to go through all the effort to drive here in the snow!"

I smile "it's really nothing, im a very safe driver Mrs Zoe"

She sighs "I trust you but I don't trust other people driving"

We heard footsteps from upstairs then Hanji popped her head out and saw me "Levi!"

She ran downstairs and jumped into my arms I simply hugged her and she looks at me "you really didn't have to drive here for me"

She touches my cheek "I worry when you drive in the snow"

I sigh "I know you do but I'm here all safe and sound aren't I?"

She smiles "yeah that's true"

"Well since you're here I'll make hot cocoa for you both" Mrs Zoe said going to the kitchen.

Hanji pulled me upstairs and we went into her room.

She sits on her bed and smiles "hey Levi do you think we can just stay here all day? Watch a few movies in my room I can have mom make us some popcorn"

I sit next to her "are you sure?"

She kisses my cheek "Levi I rather stay here than put you through all the stress to drive us to the movie theaters"

I grin "alright then, we'll stay here and watch movies"

She smiles "maybe after a few movies we can go play in the snow!"

I nod "sounds like a plan"

She hugs me tightly "ok which movie should we watch first?"

"How about some avenger movies?"

She smiles "good idea"

••••••••••

We honestly watched more movies than we planned because by the time we finished it was already getting dark.

She looks outside "ah jeez it's getting late, let's go play in the snow!"

I grin "ok, let me get my shoes on"

Once we got all our stuff on we both went outside and to our surprise....it was snowing.

"Wow, we got out here just in time" She laughs as she starts making a snowman.

I simply smiled...it's been awhile since it snowed like this.

"Are you going to just stand there all night or help me build this snowman"

I chuckle as I began to help gather all the snow she needs to make her snowman we continued gathering until we had enough.

I helped stack the snow on top of each other to make the levels of the snowman. She ran Inside and grabbed everything she needed to make the snowman's face.

Once we finished putting on everything we both looked at our masterpiece, it was a little smaller than expected but all snowmen are different shapes and sizes.

"Watcha goin to name it?" I kissed her cheek.

She smiles "James"

"James? Why James?"

She smiles "I like the name, if we ever did have a kid together and it was a boy I would name him James"

I could feel my face getting warmer "if we had a kid?"

She laughs softly "I was being hypothetical Levi"

I sigh "I know" if we did have a kid....I wonder what they would look like....hopefully have Hanjis beautiful genes more than my genes......who am I kidding we won't get the chance....I hate the fact I won't be able to see her again....she's the love of my life and I'm leaving to protect her....maybe she'll find a better man than me and have a family....Although I rather not think of those things.

She latches onto me "I think I'm all snowed out for the night, let's go back inside"

I put my arm around her "ok" and we both walked inside and retreated to her bedroom. Mrs Zoe was finishing up dinner so me and Hanji decided to play some games until we finished....our last night together.

••••••••••••

After we ate dinner Hanji sat on her bed and sighed "what a day....I truly do enjoy my days with just you"

I smile "I do too..."

She looks at me curiously? "Are you ok?"

Shit I let my guard down "yeah I'm fine I'm just a little tired"

She sighs and pats the bed next to her signaling for me to sit down.

She cups my cheek "why don't you Stay the night again, I think my mom would agree with me that we don't want you driving at this hour especially when you're tired and the roads are icey"

I sigh "you're right..."

She pulls me close and kisses me sweetly....I truly don't deserve her.

She laughs softly "on that note we should probably sleep"

I nod and she gets up tossing me some clothes while she changes in her closet.

Once we were changed we laid down on the bed and she pulled me close to her chest stroking through my hair.

"Goodnight Levi..." she kisses the top of my head.

I kiss her chest and hugged her tightly "night Hanji"

I felt her fall asleep and I still couldn't sleep...I felt tears start to escape my eyes....I don't want to leave her....I really don't....I wanted to have a future with her and only her....

I lay my head on her chest and closed my eyes hoping I could get some sleep