[32] Wish You Were Sober

A bit of spicy stuff in this chapter!! Close thine eyes, children. Or don't, we don't care.

---

Albedo and (Y/n) having dinner at Jollibee was but a prerequisite to them later ending up at Albedo's house with bottles of wine and Tequila for (Y/n) to drink away the heartache they refused to accept.

The two of them sat outside, across each other by a thin glass circular table, Albedo brought out two wine glasses although he didn't intend to drink much. Maybe two glasses.

"I don't mind if you want to invite Venti, or Kokomi. Or anyone of your friends." He offers.

"Nah. My pride here refuses to let anyone else know how painful it actually feels. God that fucking man, what the fuck is a break- as if we haven't seen or spoken to each other for months already." They pour wine into their glass and take a long sip.

Albedo just watches them drink. He never experienced people coming up to him with relationship troubles, so he has no idea what to say or do, or how to comfort (y/n).

"Not going to have a drink?"

"I will." He pours himself wine, half the glass.

"That little? Drink mooore."

"You're sounding a bit like Venti right now." He chuckles, taking a sip; delighted by how the wine was rather sweet.

"And you're sounding like a buzzkill. C'mon, it would be more fun if we both get drunk."

"Maybe."

Albedo rests his chin on his hand, watching them begin to drink more aggressively until they've gone through the first bottle. Part of him was memorizing the scene to paint later on, or the next day.

"What do you think of me, Albedo?" The ask, pouring more wine into their glass. At this point he's finished his and poured a bit more wine into his glass, and (Y/n) is feeling a tad dizzy.

"Well that's quite the question. Hmmm. I think you're smart, adorable, and being around you makes me calm."

"Artists are so romantic aren't they."

"I think so too."

"I tried to be romantic, you know. But I'm not rich, and I couldn't slide up to Ayato's place with shit that would cheer him up, or at least receive approval in the eyes of the wankers that wouldn't let me into his house."

"It's tough dating extremely rich people huh."

(Y/n) shrugs. "His loss. Money can't buy genuine relationships."

A few more minutes of silence pass. Not even using the glass anymore, (Y/n) opens the Tequila, drinking it straight from the glass.

"Be careful, you might choke on the drink."

"I'd rather choke on dick." They spout after setting the drink down. "Want to volunteer?"

"Excuse me!?" Albedo's hands go cold, but his face burns. His heart began to race as they got up from their seat, then sitting on his lap.

"You find me attractive, don't you? Drawing, painting me all the time, staring at me." Their finger traces his jaw, sliding down.

"I... I do." So torn between wanting them, and knowing he didn't want to sabotage things between them and Ayato, Albedo couldn't move. "Maybe just this once, I'll let myself admit my feelings."

"That's right. It's hard when you can't hold the people you love, it's lonely." They press their lips against the artist, who kissed back passionately.

Their hands tangled in his hair, pulling the tie out. Both intoxicated by the smell of alcohol and each other. Albedo's perfume was so different from Ayato's, (Y/n) couldn't help but wish it was the latter who they were kissing this evening.

"I just wish you were sober." Albedo whispered when they pulled away for a moment.

"I must show this to boss Ayato." A third person from a distance stops the recording from her phone and leaves. Although she really wanted to stay and continue watching them, but any longer and it would be out of personal interest. She refuses to do anything unethical.

"Did you hear that Albedo?"

"I was too distracted by you to notice anything else." He gently grabs their neck and pulls them closer, into another fervent kiss. "Don't go back to Ayato. I'll treat you way better."

"You want me that badly?"

"So badly."

"Want to go inside then? Out here we'd be putting on a free show. Don't want to scare any kids that may be out tonight."

"I'll feel bad if you regret this when you wake up." Albedo gets up from the chair with (y/n) in his arms, carrying them inside his house, into his room and placing them on his bed.

"Don't feel bad, consider this an early anniversary gift for our friendship."

"But normal friends don't fuck." He takes his top off. "Friends with benefits? Lovers? Friends that decided to do it once because of one side love. I would be happier if we were to do this while you're sober, but for now I don't mind."

(Y/n) didn't go home that night.