Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas

Yang POV

I walk into my dorm room after a hard day of training only to see my sister, Ruby sitting on her desk having her head on the table.

Yang: What ya doing sis?

Ruby: Hwi Ywang.

Yang: Okay was the matter? C'mon sis why so sad?

Ruby: Nothing.

Yang: Okay we both know that is a lie. C'mon just tell me was wrong.

Ruby: Vanitas.

Yang: Okay what did he do this time?

Ruby: Well...

Flashback

In the cafeteria, I was carrying my plate of food until I saw Vanitas walk the opposite way from our table so I try to bring him to us.

Ruby: Vanitas!

Vanitas: Ah!

I accidentally crashed in to him making him dropped his plate on Cardin face.

Vanitas: Ruby what was that? And get off me!

Ruby: Sorry.

I then get off him as we both stand up

Cardin: You punk!

Cardin then grab Vanitas shirt trying to punch him. Making Vanitas punch Cardin and broke his nose. Then my plate finally fall down landing on Cardin head.

Flashback end

Yang: Okay so maybe you got him into trouble but at least he still sit with us.

Ruby: Yeah, but he barely eat anything, he just sit with us for a bit before walking away.

Yang: Maybe he wasn't hungry?

I try to give a reason to cheer my sister up but

Ruby: Noooo! He must be angry of me.

Yang: Aw c'mon sis, I am sure he isn't angry at you.

I gonna do something about this, Ruby clearly have a crush on him but both of them don't even realize it.

Vanitas POV

I was inside my dorm doing some experiment. After I fix up my room now only have one bed and two closet, four table with many jar and bottle will fix ingredients, bookshelf fill with book and finally an alchemy table.

Vanitas: If I combine Avian with the fire element from the fire dust.

The pages turn on it own as the holograms of Avian mixing with the fire element created a Nevermore Flame Form.

A smile appear across my face as I look on my newest creation.

Vanitas: I finally did it.

Luna: Congratulations, son.

The voice of the blue moon vampire appear behind Vanitas as the blue cloaked figure with a demonic smile on his face appear behind him.