Chapter 7: Expose

Vanitas POV

Everyone is alone

Everyone is alone.

That doesn't change whether you are a human or a vampire.

You can never completely understand someone.

Most people live and die without even understanding themselves.

Nevertheless, it is for that reason people seek each other to share the warmth of a emotional bond.

Someday, when I no longer walk this world, may you find someone to snuggle up with as we are now.

Or should I say, I'm sure there will be such a person... as long as you do not close your heart.

Open your heart, and you will never be lonely even when you are alone, just as you are here for me.

I wake up from my sleep with tear in my eyes after hearing the voice of Luna and the word that she once said to me telling me to open my heart

Vanitas: Open my heart... if only it was that simple.

I wrip away my tear then turn seeing Blake sleeping in my bed.

Vanitas: Heh? Heh!?

Blake then wake up still sleepy.

Blake: Uh, what with the nose?

Vanitas: Why are you here!? And how did you get in!?

Blake: Like I said I am staying with you and since you lock the door I take the window.

Vanitas: Know to self lock both door and window next time.

Blake: C'mon it's been a month since I started to learn magic, you been helping me with it.

Vanitas: And you been spending days inside my dorm room!

Blake: But you didn't kick me out.

Vanitas: You are right.