Chapter 14: The Aftermath

Pyrrha POV

Inside my dorm room, I was taking a shower.

Pyrrha: What really happened?

I look at the mirror seeing my body still perfectly fine, even though Jaune said I was badly burned but Vanitas did something to me healing my wound.

I move my hand down my body touching it, I don't feel any pain my skin are still smooth.

Pyrrha: Maybe I should see him and ask what happened.

I turn off the water and wrap the towel around me making my way out.

Nora: Pyrrha!

She run up hugging me.

Pyrrha: Nora you are back.

Nora: I heard what happened are you still hurt, I swear I will break both of his leg if I-

Pyrrha: I'm fine.

Nora: But we heard you were badly burned even your weapon and clothes were burned off.

Pyrrha: It's true that it happened but Vanitas did something and now I am perfectly fine, not even a scratch on me.

Nora: Are you sure, I mean-

Ren: I think she is fine, Nora.

Ren walk in wearing a cast on his right arm.

Ren: I saw Pyrrha get badly burned but before I passed out I saw Vanitas crush a bottle and it liquid fall on Pyrrha. Then I heard he saidd "I'm sorry" before I fully passed out.

Jaune: *sigh* I won't forgive him.

We all look towards Jaune

Jaune: He hurt you guy, almost killing Pyrrha. No matter what he do or even apologize I won't accept it. We are supposed to be training to become huntsman and huntress people who save other and protect this world.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you-

Jaune: Please Pyrrha promise me you will stay away from him from now on, please.

Pyrrha: I will try.

Vanitas POV

I was sitting on the balcony of the school looking up at the broken moon.

Glynda: There you are, Vanitas.

Vanitas: Hello, what brings you here this late, Glynda.

Glynda: After today, I think- no, positive that the other students will see you as some what a villain.

Vanitas: It's not like I care what they think about me.

Glynda: But what about team RWBY? They are your friends aren't they?

Vanitas: I will separate them from me.

Glynda: So you are cutting off your friendship with them?

Vanitas: I'm just doing what need to be done, I did this so I will take responsibility for it. They don't have to lose all of their friends because of me.

I was beginning to walk away until.

Glynda: So you chose to be alone and close your heart?

"Luna: As long as you don't close your heart, you will never be alone."

I remember the world Luna said to me

Vanitas: So?

Glynda: Huh? Are you really going to accept that?

Vanitas: If because of me that other get hurt then it's better for then to stay away from me.

Glynda: But what about then people that love you?