Chapter 27: Blood In Blue

3 POV

Vanitas: SnakeMan.

Blood: Oh, SnakeMan? Interesting.

Vanitas pull one arm back before throwing a punch.

Vanitas: Black Mamba!

His fist was aim at Blood head, he barely dodge it making the fist go pass his head leaving a scratch mark on his cheek.

Blood: You're fast Blue. Blood-

The fist bend midair turning back hitting Blood on the back of the head sending him crashing down. His fist pull back and he pull back both his hand this time leaving his palm open doing a claw like shape.

Vanitas: Banded Krait!

Vanitas hand was slammed into Blood neck pushing him back, Vanitas then dig his sharp nails into Blood neck pulling him closer to Vanitas then he slammed his knees on Blood face throwing him back again making Blood crashing through several tree.

Blood the busted out now flying looking at Vanitas with a devilish grin.

Blood: Finally fighting me serious now huh! Good, I won't hold back! Blood Lust!

More red smoke coming out from Blood body as his blood red eyes glow brighter. The two of them look into each other eyes and both charge at each other.

Back with the other.

After they recover from that attack, they look seeing Vanitas fighting Blood on a one on one fight.

Yang: We have to help, we can't let him fought that thing alone.

Blake: But we got nothing we can do to damage it.

Yatsuhasi: Maybe if we combine our attack together we could-

Coco: Don't.

This caught their attention.

Coco: We can't do anything to that thing.

Velvet: Coco.

Velvet look worry seeing her friend, who was crying while looking at the fight.

Ruby: But we can't just-

Coco: I already try! My bullet have no effect on it. I just annoyed it and Vanitas have to step in taking it attack for me.

She fall to her knees crying.

Coco: His skin was burn, badly. I even saw his bone but he just take it and continue to fight that thing.

Yatsuhasi: But his body look just fine, I don't see any open wound.

Blake: His potion, he used it to heal himself.

Fox: If he have that then we can win this.

Weiss: The jerk regeneration potion heal his wound fast but it still have it draw back. The user will felt double the pain from the wound it heal.

Coco: So you are saying he is still in pain but continue to fight?

Weiss: That's- yes.

Coco: Pathetic isn't it.

Velvet: Coco.

Coco: We are supposed to be huntsman and huntress fight off grimms to protect other. But now we are powerless again just one grimms. We can't do anything but watch. We want to help but we will just get into the way and that will make it even harder for him.

Back with Vanitas and Blood.

Vanitas: Black Mamba!

His fists move fast rapidly, Blood move in closer dodging each punches but the fists just move faster and faster before successfully hitting Blood feet making him strip and all of the fists came down at him.