Chapter 42: Helping Out

Vanitas POV

We were all lying in the infirmary bed we wasn't that much damage well except for Ren.

Ren: Sorry for trying to kill you guy.

Vanitas: Sorry for damaging your eyes. I can heal it.

Ren: Thanks that would be much appreciated.

Felix: Why am I even here?

Vanitas: Then why are you staying?

I pull out regeneration potion giving it to Ren, and he used it to heal his eyes, making the scar fadded away.

Felix: So what was that mask anyway?

Ren: The mask of an ancient warrior, the blood warrior.

Vanitas: Why are you telling him anyway?

Ren: I won't share much, since I don't have much knowledge about him anyway.

Felix: But I have to say, I'm impressed by your ability Pink.

Ren: I have a name you know.

Felix: Doesn't matter. The fact that you were accepted by a ancient warrior is very impressive. How about you join me and become my personal knight?

Ren: I'll pass.

Felix: Being a royal knight pay well, you will get a luxury life isn't that better than the one you are having now?

Ren: Maybe but something can't be bought by money and luxury. Sometime the most important thing in life is something that small but it can be very impactful.

Felix: I don't get it.

Vanitas: I doubt someone like you would ever know.

Felix: What was that Faker!?

Vanitas: Please you might be a descendant from a Blue Moon but your whole bloodline are all normal human.

Felix: Huh? What are you trying to get at?

Vanitas: I'm saying the baby born by that Vanitas and your ancestor aren't even a vampire or half vampire it's just a human.

Felix: Why you!? Do you have any prove?

Vanitas: I am the inheritor of the name and book from Vanitas. I have the knowledge of the Blue Moon family tree, I see one that married a human but the kid are just a human.

Felix: So you are saying we are distance cousin or something?

Vanitas: Who know, think what ever you want it doesn't matter anyway.

I got out of bed and walk out from the room with Ren next to me.

Of course Ren was bombarded with questions about his sudden transformation. I try to walk away but Yang pull me back and force me to sit next to Ren getting question with him.

Nora: All right now talk! Why do you have a mask like that Ren and how did you know about it Vanitas?

Jaune: What happened Ren you like over power Felix in a matter of second.

Weiss: That mask was more like something that Vanitas would have.

Vanitas: Because it below to me first then him. Oh and here is your mask.

I pull out the mask and gave it Ren.

Ren: Thank.

Nora: Let me try.

Nora gave it from my hand and put it on.

Ren: Nora don't-

Nora: Haaaa!