Chapter 46: Team COUNTER

Winter POV

I made my way to the Beacon headmaster office walking inside I saw four students sitting in there.

Ozpin: Greeting Mrs Scnhee.

Winter: Greeting Professor Ozpin.

I take glance at the four students, they all look confident and quiet. The boy in green and girl in black, both look to be fine soldier. But the other two, the one in gold armor look really confident having a aura that demand respect while the other one in dark clothes have a ominous aura.

Winter: So you four will be going with me on this mission. Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Winter Scnhee, Atlas Specialist.

Ren: I'm Lie Ren. Nice to meet you.

Vanilla: I'm Vanilla Emiya.

Felix: I'm the prince of Uruk, Felix Vanitas.

Vanitas: Vanitas Luna.

Winter: Huh.

Vanitas stare at me.

Winter: What?

Vanitas: You look kinda young, I didn't know Weiss mother could be this young.

Winter: HEY! I'm her sister not mother!

He only smirk as Vanilla sigh.

Vanilla: Vanitas stop messing with her.

I hate this boy already.

Time Skip

We are now on the bullhead, this mission was investigate on the sudden dead of a whole village. First it was a small disappearing of some villagers then the entire village was kill in a night.

Winter: This look horrible.

The house were destroy, some bloodstains are still visible on the ground and building, there are still some dead body lying around. I saw many horrible thing before but this is something else, I have to hold myself back from throwing up.

Those four, Ren look in shock seeing the destruction, Felix look disgusted. But the other two seem unfade by this.

Later we set up camp for the night. Ren seem to have survive skill while Felix is arrogant and can summon out anything using his semblance. But thank to Vanilla she seem to get him in check. Vanitas stay on guard.

Winter: Just what kind of grimms can cause some much destruction? The village have some huntsman and huntress but they were all kill. There wasn't any sighting of grimms in the area.

Felix: Why do I have to help to cook.

Ren: Vanilla is cooking for us, if you don't want to eat then don't help.

Felix: In your dream Pink, this will be one of the best meal I will ever have.

Vanilla: Will you boys ever stop arguing.

Ren/Felix: Sorry.

Winter: *sigh* Kids.

I look at them and see blue light in the distance. I quickly get up and rush towards the light only to see.

Vanitas: I am he who command these chaos!

Many grimms scream before turning to blue light flying into the book on his hand. He closed the book and turn back.

Vanitas: What?

Winter: What's was that?

Vanitas: Nothing, just one of my ability.

He then began to walk back to camp like nothing happen, I go the see the footprints leave by the grimms that once stand here.

Winter: It's like they all disappear without a trace. Just what's he?