Chapter 33: The Fight

Ruby POV

We just finished our exam, we all pass. I look down at my exam paper with a 87 mark, Weiss 100, Blake 94 and Yang 65. But Vanitas only got a 50.

Ruby: Well at least we all pass.

Yang: I still can't believe I am higher than Vanitas, I mean he read book more than Blake.

Weiss: Can't believe that jerk only got a 50. I mean he know a lot of things and yet he only got 50 point.

Blake: Guy, I think you should see this.

Blake was looking through our old test papers.

Blake: Vanitas get 50 on every subject, in every test.

Yang: All perfect 50 mark, no more no less.

Weiss: It's like he is doing this on purpose. That jerk is he think this is some kind of joke?

Ruby: Calm down Weiss, I am sure he have his reason.

Weiss: How!? I study my ass off to get a perfect score while he skip and sleep in classes and intentionally get 50 in every test.

Yang: Maybe he cheated, you know with Blood Moon help.

Blake: I don't think so, he been getting 50 even before having Blood inside him.

Yang: So you are saying he is way smarter than Weiss?

Blake: Maybe even smarter than all four of us combine. We work so hard to get high score and yet he just...

Yang: Now that's just seem unfair.

3 POV

In the teacher lounge, Glynda was having her tea while looking at the copy of the exam paper that Vanitas does.

Glynda: 50 mark again. *sigh* When will you actually show your true strength.

Flashback

In the early day of this school year, Vanitas was inside the teacher lounge facing Glynda.

Glynda: You really are an interesting students, Vanitas Luna.

She was holding the answer sheet from his most recent text.

Glynda: Every subject even the most recent quiz you all score 50 point. Do you know what's this mean?

Vanitas: It's a coincidence.

Glynda: Ohh? You still insist that this is a mere coincidence?

Vanitas: I don't get anything from lying to you, right?

Glynda: You are certainly a weird student.

Flashback End

Now inside Glynda class.

Ruby: Weiss are you still mad at Vanitas?

Weiss: I don't know what you are talking about.

Ruby: You been avoided looking at him after he came back. Are you really sure you're not mad at him?

Weiss: I don't know Ruby. Do you feel your accomplish the thing that you working so hard for it while you know someone is can do it easily but purposely doing it worse. Do you feel accomplish then?

Ruby: No.

Glynda: Mr Schnee, if you have something you would like to say then you can come down here and share your mind.

Weiss: I think I will.

She walk down to the arena now facing the class.

Weiss: I would like to challenge Vanitas Luna!