Chapter 53: The Others

Somewhere in Mistral, Medusa and Neon (Neo) are currently walking through the busy city street.

Medusa: Are you sure that he is here?

Neo: Yes. I can felt our connection's stronger here then Atlas or Vacuo.

Medusa: The thing that was throw at him and his team is a Distortion Bome. It property is creating a small black hole that suck in it surrounding and lasted for 10 seconds.

Neo: Normal being suck into a black hole mean instant dead. But my connection with Vanitas are still present.

Medusa: From his explanation, you and him are link together. If one of you die the contract with be server and the other will know.

They have been traveling for days after the fall of Beacon. The two of them and Vanitas mostly work in the shadow doing illegal work like info break, hacking, stealing, and assassination.

While Vanilla and the other team COUNTER work on the surface, getting the attention that the other don't want and need.

Medusa: A church?

Neo: Strange the connection felt the strongest in side.

Medusa: But I'm pretty sure Vanitas doesn't like churches very much. The first church that take him in run experiment on children. The second one aspect of their job is to watch over a war that Vanitas crash.

Neo: Still... We should go and check in case anything happens to him.

Medusa: Aren't you carrying for him? I didn't know you have it sis?

She said looking at her sister with a seductive face teasing her sister, which work making Neo face turn red in embarrassment.

Neo: I-I-I don't have any feeling towards him!

Medusa: Sure you don't. Exactly when you heard Beacon fall and was presumably dead. You practically panic like a little kid that lost their favorite toy.

Neo: But he is my Master and- I feel like I should have been there to help him...

Medusa: Awe my little sister is such a good girl, come here.

Medusa pull Neo in for a hug, to said Medusa didn't worry isn't true, she was also worry when she heard the new just like Neo but she take a look first before coming to concussion. Medusa can see that Neo still have her servant mark indicating that Vanitas is still alive.

As the two also close and into the church, many nuns just look at them, Medusa with her natural beauty and Neo with her cuteness. Making many nuns run to try and greet them.

Neo: (I don't like this...)

Neo tug slightly on Medusa sleeve getting the older women attention, she then look at her with a puppy eyes having two of her index fingers pocking at each other before motion to a cross.

The nuns see this as Neo trying to be cute which make them adore her more while Medusa give her a dumbfounded expression before shaking her head. This make Neo look down a bit sad but only nodded.

Neo: (Can I kill them?)

Medusa: (Really? No.)

Neo: (Fine.)

Medusa: Anyway we have something we want to ask you.

Nun: What's miss?

Medusa: Have you see or found anyone with long black hair, blue eyes and look at bit dead inside around here lately?

Nun: Well, there is one that match the description, one of our newest nun...

She stop for a sec like there is something disgusting in her mouth.