Chapter 25: History Lesson

Weiss POV

We are currently in professor Oobleack class, he is teaching about the history of Remnant.

Oobleack: According to our history, many years ago there where wasn't four kingdoms but many. An ancient civilization a time before the grimms. We have the Ancient Greek.

I took a quick glance see my team wasn't paying much attention to the class.

Oobleack: Back then semblance and aura wasn't fully develop, and people live without them. Human, faunus life in harmony.

Cardin: Teach no offense but I think those ancient people were dumb to live with those animal amount them.

Oobleack: Well Mr Winchester, if you would have pay attention to my class then maybe you would have a second thought about your choice for word.

This make Cardin shut up as he continues

Oobleack: Yes there was a time of peace. Some city was peaceful but some was at war. War that go on for days, war for land, wealth. But through out those wars hero was born. Brave and powerful warrior, people who is ready to risk their life for the people for their city, their family, their home. As you can see that's what inspired us huntsman and huntress today.

Vanitas sigh, I could heard the boredom in his tone.

Oobleack: Soon war spread all out the world until a peace treaty was made stopping the war that might destroy the whole world. Well most cities some was still at war with one and nother. Back then grimms wasn't a thing but mythical creatures, monsters, demons even gods was said to exist.

I heard sounds of paper flipping I turn seeing Vanitas was spinning his pen.

My jar dropped.

How can he even do that?

Oobleack: But we have no proof of any of those excited and many was just story created by the people. One of the most noticable story is about the hero name Theseus. A Greek warrior how slayed the Minotaur saving his city from it tyranny. I want you all to use him as an example as the next generation of huntsman and huntress of Remnant.

Vanitas: Oh, you really want them all to be hero?

Oobleack: Is there a problem Mr Luna?

Weiss: You jerk what are you doing?

Vanitas stand up and start walking to the podium facing professor Oobleack.

Vanitas: Out of all the Greek warriors you can pick, you pick Theseus. Really?

Oobleack: Like I said is there a problem?

Vanitas: Do you know the full story of Theseus?

Oobleack: Yes, I been study about this for long time. So yes.

Vanitas: Then why don't you tell them the rest of the story, professor.

Oobleack: So you are knowledgeable about Greek history. I thought you where always slacking off in class.