Chapter 10: Past Memory

Vanitas POV

Vanitas: Let's go of me!

I was still just 7 year old, I was strap on a chair by some scientists.

Vanitas: I'm going to kill you! I swear I'll murder every last one of you!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vanitas: I'm going to kill you! I swear I'll murder every last one of you!

I yell out as tear start to form in my eyes.

Vanitas: How dare you do this to me!?

As they activate the machine sending electric shock through out my body

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As they activate the machine sending electric shock through out my body

Vanitas: Ahhhh!

They're trying to create super soldier by using children as test subject. Those monster.

I look up through the ceiling window looking at the broken moon, but the moon is different from any regular moon.

The moon was bright blue. I scream out as the electric shock continue to get more powerful.

Scientist: Test subject 567 have survived for 5 minutes, increase the power.

I watch as other children also go through these test none of them made it out alive and yet somehow I always survive through them.

Vanitas: AHHHH!

Suddenly the power went out, the ground started shaking as the lab fall apart. The wall fall on top of them killing the scientists. I somehow managed to survive once again.

Vanitas: What the?

I look around seeing the dead and destruction until my eye landed on a tall figure with long white hair wearing a white hooded cloak with a blue scarf, holding a staff. The figure have skin as dark as night with bright blue eye and sharp fangs.

It was the Vampire of The Blue, Vanitas (Luna)

Luna: Dear me. Some humans come up with most ludicrous ideas.

The Vampire of The Blue Moon look around until her eye landed at me, she smiled and ask.

Luna: Well, what will you do little one? Will you... want to come with me?