1 | Theif

"I like this one," Loki says.
Even though they're worlds away, Sigyn, Persephone and Morta all hear someone say it.
"That wasn't Thor speaking and that's Thor's line..." Morta says getting light headed.
"It's a crime!" Someone yells dramatically from outside the room.
Morta begins to faint but a servant catches her and sits her on a chair.
"I'm going to call Sigyn," Persephone says getting out her phone.
"Good idea," Morta sighs.
Morta leans back and Persephone finds a way to get hold of Sigyn.
There are footsteps in the hallway then Sigyn runs into the room.
Persephone explains the situation to her.
"Someone stole Thor's line?! That's a code Asgard!" Sigyn yells.
"Should we call the TVA?" Morta suggests.
"No, they handle these sort of things terribly," Sigyn replies.
"Guards!" Persephone yells.
The guards rush into the room frantically.
"Tell the kingdoms to stay indoors with their houses locked until further notice," Persephone orders.
The guards nod and rush out of the room to spread the news.
"The voice was familiar," Sigyn says thoughtfully.
"Truly..." Morta thinks for a moment, "I know why it was familiar to you..." Morta trails off.
Sigyn hums questioningly.
"It was Loki," Morta says.
"Of course!" Sigyn exclaims.
"Well then. We need a team," Persephone says.
"Us, right here. The three of us can be a team," Morta suggests.
"Sounds good. Now what do we do?" Persephone asks.
"Well, the first thing is to stay calm and watch your language," Sigyn says as the others nod.
"Now we split up and find that rock of ages," she finishes and grins.
"Start by searching your own realms. If you find him, you know what to do," Persephone tells them.
All three goddesses disappear in puffs of smoke, teleporting to their own realms.

Morta appears in her room. The first place she should go would be... the library. Loki loves books.
She runs until she reaches the hallway the library is in. She then proceeds to tip-toe her way to the door. Thankfully, the door is completely silent as she opens it and enters. Morta makes herself invisible and creeps around the library. Then she sees him. Tall, raven hair and formal Asgardian leather armour. He knew that he was going to get chased so he came here. Bad choice.
Morta creeps up behind him slowly and quietly. She knows the trickster god very well. If she's not careful, he'll sense her coming. Thankfully, he doesn't. She jumps onto Loki's back and tackles him to the floor, becoming visible again. Loki screams profanities from under her as she ties up his hands.
"Of all places, why would you come to a library? We all know your love for books," Morta asks him.
"Because I was getting a book. Why else would I be here?" he asks.
"Sure you were. I think we both know why you were actually here," she sighs.
He protests but all she does is begin to drag him along the floor.
"I can walk," he says angrily.
Morta gives him a moment before beginning to walk again, Loki in tow.
"Where are we going?" He asks.
"I think you know," she replies.

Word count: 532

Yay, chapter one complete.
I have 32 screenshots of the comment chain that I have to reference from before we start making things up and planning further.
We have only used 3 1/2 of the screenshots.
There's plenty to come.